Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 09/06/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
PartizanRUS

Re: Patch Notes 09/06/2021

Post#51 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:24 pm

Did you removed compatibility with Nerfed Buttons after 7 years ?
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

Ads
Sulorie

Post#52 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:17 pm

PartizanRUS wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:24 pm Did you removed compatibility with Nerfed Buttons after 7 years ?
You are late to the party. You missed the last patches.
Dying is no option.

Sciberr

Post#53 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:41 am

Can anyone hook me up with a NB fix?! PM me on discord! - Sciber#5598

Gyurza83

Post#54 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:40 am

If some people like to roll their face around the keyboard when their boyfriend is behind. This is their choice. But I prefer a more comfortable game.
Last edited by Gyurza83 on Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lindisfarne

Post#55 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:49 am

Hmm.. NB banned, seems like a good excuse to get back in the WAR
free typi
Lindisfarne Massacre--Northernrage--Pagans Mind--Dio

Alubert

Post#56 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:57 am

Lindisfarne wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:49 am Hmm.. NB banned, seems like a good excuse to get back in the WAR
Then bring other fellow masochists with you to make up for the loss of guilds when NB is removed. Example of my guild where 80% of people including me have moved on to GW2 or other games.
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

Alubert

Post#57 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:12 am

Jildaz wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:30 am
Brakh wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:26 am Good patch and I hope lesson learned for the devs team related to the order of disabling and implementation of the new features. If the working sequencer would be released before NB ban that would avoid lot of unnecessary drama.
Devs have nothing to learn about this, its just an admission of weakness because the spoiled "competitiv" little pros can't play the game anymore. They cried and got their brand new toy which play for themsevlves to be able to play again. Its just the mirror of this current gaming community when difficulty is banned from any game. Nowaday if you dont have an AI to backseat you, you dont play the game anymore because its too hard.

As for balance etc, just nerf Aoe dmg and it should be very nice :)
I agree with you that aoe is a scourge that should be reduced. You are the only one praising the patch about it being the aoe's best friend. Aoe spec does not need NB. These are two button players who didn't even know NB existed because they never needed it. This is the golden era for all kinds of Losta choppin + wild swing choppas and slayers.
Hurub - Chopa
Wybrany - Chosen
Mroczniak - BG
Doczek - DoK
Alubert - KTB
Mnich -WP
Kregi - Slayer

Jildaz

Post#58 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:56 pm

Alubert wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:12 am
Jildaz wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:30 am
Brakh wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:26 am Good patch and I hope lesson learned for the devs team related to the order of disabling and implementation of the new features. If the working sequencer would be released before NB ban that would avoid lot of unnecessary drama.
Devs have nothing to learn about this, its just an admission of weakness because the spoiled "competitiv" little pros can't play the game anymore. They cried and got their brand new toy which play for themsevlves to be able to play again. Its just the mirror of this current gaming community when difficulty is banned from any game. Nowaday if you dont have an AI to backseat you, you dont play the game anymore because its too hard.

As for balance etc, just nerf Aoe dmg and it should be very nice :)
I agree with you that aoe is a scourge that should be reduced. You are the only one praising the patch about it being the aoe's best friend. Aoe spec does not need NB. These are two button players who didn't even know NB existed because they never needed it. This is the golden era for all kinds of Losta choppin + wild swing choppas and slayers.
I've always been a NB hater, this is something we disagree about i guess ^^, but we can agree with those insane AOE dmg which need a huge nerf :)
Gwelthas : WL 86 The Eternal Host
Gwelthaz : IB 86 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Gweltaz : SL 83 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Ashitakah : SW 82 The Eternal Host

Gwelth : marauder 80
Gwelt : BG 81

Ads
reynold

Post#59 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:40 pm

Can someone please explain in detail what is ranked? And what is ranked season 2? Im sorry but where i am from it sounds like a game tournament. Game tournaments are ways of placing bets or earning money where im from. I dont understand the meaning of ranked and why is it important or if its important at all?
Qui court deux lievres a la fois, n'en prend aucun! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2aOtO ... AU6sST9y3A

Lilim
Community Management

Post#60 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:57 pm

reynold wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:40 pm Can someone please explain in detail what is ranked? And what is ranked season 2? Im sorry but where i am from it sounds like a game tournament. Game tournaments are ways of placing bets or earning money where im from. I dont understand the meaning of ranked and why is it important or if its important at all?
Hey,

you can read a sum up about ranked in my thread: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=40739