Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Naelar

Re: Patch Notes 09/06/2021

Post#41 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:41 pm

Akalukz wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:47 pm
Minisynn wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:15 pm
Evilest wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:35 pm >
1. Destro is getting farmed every day for months. That's a significant part of the population, if the reports of "xrealming is not that much of an issue" is to be believed (and it can't be, otherwise timers wouldn't be as they are, no?)
It's purely a guild issue, which is hard to fix. We (Forced Entry) are out doing ORVR every night, as are Smash and Bitterstones. CNTK, Salt Factory, Gimle, and more.

Most nights the only semi organised Destro WBs we get to fight are Grufrip's, and we only seem to see VII out a couple of nights a week, same as the greenskin guild. We barely see FMJ anymore, nor the xrealm Order guilds like FoW and RT on their destro guilds.

When we do see destro out in force, more often than not it seems like they're just looking to fight rather than siege, and while it's fun getting to scrap, it obviously compounds the feeling of one sided-ness in city pushing.

This has been going on for months, and worsened between balance patches. It is a legitimate issue though, because if it keeps snowballing then more and more people will roll Order. The problem is that it can't just be solved by buffing Destro, because again, balance isn't the issue.

More organised Destro players/guilds need to step up to start rectifying the issue, because when one big guild takes a break the entire server feels it due to the relatively small playerbase. It'll be interesting to see what steps the dev team take towards this issue, as there's no easy solution
why push the zones when forts are almost all but guaranteed to fail.
Don't even need to get to the forts most nights. Even when destro is rolling, a bunch will quit and switch sides after the first failed siege.

Ads
Brutinho

Post#42 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:53 am

Kaelang wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:07 pm
Brutinho wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:05 pm This is important, I haven't been able to roam on my herder decently for a month. Pet classes are currently broken. We understand that pathing is a work in progress, but can we revert changes until there is an improved version? in really sucks not been able to control your own pet ...
Teefz wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:55 pm Any ETA on when we can expect pet pathing to be fixed? or any chance of rolling back the "pet fixes" from the 08/05/2021 patch? which didn't exactly fix anything, it just broke 4 classes and their mechanic.
I'll ask the question.
Much appreciated
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SH] Gittens RR8X | [SHM] Moquito RR 6X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

Keula

Post#43 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:27 am

oaliaen wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:11 pm SOme addons are broken after the patch , like swift/easy assist and Enemy
Swift assist works just fine for me, which is to be expected as it uses the in game assist system. Enemy also seem to work just fine, but then i don't use all aspects in it so don't know about that.
Alteredheal 85 DOK
Azerrad 79 Sorc
Lumoojatar 70 AM

Cultist

Post#44 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:48 am

Good patch, thanks.

Brakh

Post#45 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:26 am

Good patch and I hope lesson learned for the devs team related to the order of disabling and implementation of the new features. If the working sequencer would be released before NB ban that would avoid lot of unnecessary drama.

Minisynn

Post#46 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:48 am

Naelar wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:41 pm
Akalukz wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:47 pm
Minisynn wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:15 pm
why push the zones when forts are almost all but guaranteed to fail.
Don't even need to get to the forts most nights. Even when destro is rolling, a bunch will quit and switch sides after the first failed siege.
Agreed, which is something I forgot to mention in my OP - It really does feel like one failed siege is enough to make a lot of the destro guilds log for the night, whereas Order just keeps going until they take keeps.

I think a mindset difference between the guilds on either side is a big factor in the state of rvr atm, as well as the fact that Destro is (typically) a melee heavy faction, opposed to Order which is famously ranged heavy - a lot of sieging for melee is just standing still for 10 minutes guarding posterns/main, so I can definitely see why they're less enthused about sieging than us Order players.
Engineer enjoyer | Finnbarr/Fionnbharr | Finnmarr/Fionnbharra | Nightmare | Youtube

Jildaz

Post#47 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:30 am

Brakh wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:26 am Good patch and I hope lesson learned for the devs team related to the order of disabling and implementation of the new features. If the working sequencer would be released before NB ban that would avoid lot of unnecessary drama.
Devs have nothing to learn about this, its just an admission of weakness because the spoiled "competitiv" little pros can't play the game anymore. They cried and got their brand new toy which play for themsevlves to be able to play again. Its just the mirror of this current gaming community when difficulty is banned from any game. Nowaday if you dont have an AI to backseat you, you dont play the game anymore because its too hard.

As for balance etc, just nerf Aoe dmg and it should be very nice :)
Gwelthas : WL 86 The Eternal Host
Gwelthaz : IB 86 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Gweltaz : SL 83 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Ashitakah : SW 82 The Eternal Host

Gwelth : marauder 80
Gwelt : BG 81

nebelwerfer

Post#48 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:25 am

Nice birthday present to the server :) Happy birthday ROR! Much love. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ads
Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#49 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:53 am

Happy birthday Warhammer Online! Happy birthday Return of Reckoning!
*Awesome video edit whoever did it. Kudos.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Mordd

Post#50 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:35 pm

Useless sequencer, a keyboard macro is still far better. what a waste of time.