Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 09/06/2021

Moderator: Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
madrocks
Posts: 180

Re: Patch Notes 09/06/2021

Post#11 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:17 pm

mmmhhm...

7th anniversary and you make double xp for a day?
Can you please make it the whole week. What is this old mushi with swetener baked cookies you are giving out?

Ranked is dead. Not sure if you are aware though.
6 hours wait as Destro, 3 pops, 1 lose due a highly unexperienced 1.2k mmr tank, 1 draw, 1 vitory that made the Order Q go silent.

Good stuff on the sequencer, I guess.
Will try it, but I've gone balls to the wall with razer macro funktionen now.

edit:

That trailer is: a m a z i n g
Last edited by madrocks on Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
User avatar
Glorian
Posts: 4815

Re: Patch Notes 09/06/2021

Post#12 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:24 pm

IS there any readme on Sequencer?

Mod ingame is showed as yellow. Loaded with problems. -> Fixed it seems. Download not version 1.0.1 but on the Button "Download Latest"
Image

-How do you open Sequncer UI?
-> After Using latest version, right click on an abilitxy slot opens the UI.
Plus Button should add an ability.
Last edited by Glorian on Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
zulnam
Posts: 528

Re: Patch Notes 09/06/2021

Post#13 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:25 pm

Thank you for keeping this game alive longer than the actual live servers ran.

I know the dev team (which for many of us also includes GMs and community moderators) gets a lot of slack from the community, but indeed at the end of the day we all want the same thing: a game alive enough to bash the living crap out of one another. :lol:

Happy Birthday, RoR!
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, Mara, SH, BG

Yshra
Posts: 14

Re: Patch Notes 09/06/2021

Post#14 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:32 pm

Does the X2 INF work for dungeon?

User avatar
Evilest
Posts: 123

Re: Patch Notes 09/06/2021

Post#15 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:35 pm

>Thank you for playing on Return of Reckoning and for keeping your trust in our team. We understand that sometimes our opinions and thoughts do not align with your expectations, but rest assured that we always aim to preserve the general wellbeing of the server and its community.

And here I thought I wasn't at work anymore... But lets see:

1. Destro is getting farmed every day for months. That's a significant part of the population, if the reports of "xrealming is not that much of an issue" is to be believed (and it can't be, otherwise timers wouldn't be as they are, no?)
2. You release a big patch that hits destro hard and, justifiably or not, take time to buff WL at the expense of other destro classes.
3. Right after upsetting a good bunch of people that were already not that happy, you double down and upset even more people you get rid of NB. With no communications whatsoever.

Is this really the best timing and pacing you could think of to help people absorb changes?

What? They should accept them for the good of the realm? Beatings will continue until morale improves you say? That they are good for character and fortitude?

Then you have odd stuff like the change allowing people with higher ranked mmr to fight vs lower. The fortunately briefly lived "mounted combat" change. The apparent squeaky-wheel sycophant-friendly RC business and in general. The jackboots for the rest of us. These two are feelings shared by more people than I'm sure you realize.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. For now, I'm taking the choppa.

Sulorie
Posts: 5554

Re: Patch Notes 09/06/2021

Post#16 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:36 pm

Yshra wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:32 pm
Does the X2 INF work for dungeon?
No, it never does.
Dying is no option.

User avatar
Kpi
Posts: 94

Re: Patch Notes 09/06/2021

Post#17 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:44 pm

I'm happy with this
For Kislev!!! For the Zarine!!!

Kpihuss -- WP 85 full SOV Main/Off/2xWarlord
Kpithrogrim -- IB 81
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 50 :mrgreen:

Sundowner
Posts: 461

Re: Patch Notes 09/06/2021

Post#18 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:47 pm

Evilest wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:35 pm
>Thank you for playing on Return of Reckoning and for keeping your trust in our team. We understand that sometimes our opinions and thoughts do not align with your expectations, but rest assured that we always aim to preserve the general wellbeing of the server and its community.

And here I thought I wasn't at work anymore... But lets see:

1. Destro is getting farmed every day for months. That's a significant part of the population, if the reports of "xrealming is not that much of an issue" is to be believed (and it can't be, otherwise timers wouldn't be as they are, no?)
2. You release a big patch that hits destro hard and, justifiably or not, take time to buff WL at the expense of other destro classes.
3. Right after upsetting a good bunch of people that were already not that happy, you double down and upset even more people you get rid of NB. With no communications whatsoever.
1. Order was getting farmed as is destro now, population shifts to one faction that to another, it is how people play this game.
2. Buff WL? At least have some integrity and test "wl buff", tactic is still inferior to SH's and overall destro still has better morale pump.
3. Sequencer was added in this patch, stop whining

Ads
User avatar
wiscel
Posts: 461

Re: Patch Notes 09/06/2021

Post#19 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:14 pm

Glorian wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:24 pm
IS there any readme on Sequencer?

Mod ingame is showed as yellow. Loaded with problems. -> Fixed it seems. Download not version 1.0.1 but on the Button "Download Latest"
Image

-How do you open Sequncer UI?
-> After Using latest version, right click on an abilitxy slot opens the UI.
Plus Button should add an ability.
Very happy with the sequencer, but it's only working on a few alts. On some it loads perfectly on others nothing happens (latest version)

Edit: the sequencer for the character it first worked now also doesnt work anymore.
Edit 2: and now after 1 minute it worked again :-D
Last edited by wiscel on Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

User avatar
Minisynn
Posts: 6

Re: Patch Notes 09/06/2021

Post#20 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:15 pm

Evilest wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:35 pm
>
1. Destro is getting farmed every day for months. That's a significant part of the population, if the reports of "xrealming is not that much of an issue" is to be believed (and it can't be, otherwise timers wouldn't be as they are, no?)
It's purely a guild issue, which is hard to fix. We (Forced Entry) are out doing ORVR every night, as are Smash and Bitterstones. CNTK, Salt Factory, Gimle, and more.

Most nights the only semi organised Destro WBs we get to fight are Grufrip's, and we only seem to see VII out a couple of nights a week, same as the greenskin guild. We barely see FMJ anymore, nor the xrealm Order guilds like FoW and RT on their destro guilds.

When we do see destro out in force, more often than not it seems like they're just looking to fight rather than siege, and while it's fun getting to scrap, it obviously compounds the feeling of one sided-ness in city pushing.

This has been going on for months, and worsened between balance patches. It is a legitimate issue though, because if it keeps snowballing then more and more people will roll Order. The problem is that it can't just be solved by buffing Destro, because again, balance isn't the issue.

More organised Destro players/guilds need to step up to start rectifying the issue, because when one big guild takes a break the entire server feels it due to the relatively small playerbase. It'll be interesting to see what steps the dev team take towards this issue, as there's no easy solution

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests