Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 18/06/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
marisco

Re: Patch Notes 18/06/2021

Post#61 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:19 am

Holy ****, move over NB already. Go play other **** and stop crying about it.

Ads
GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#62 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:40 am

Dabbart wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:25 am
GamesBond wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:05 pm
The testers are not a group of players who are forced to test something, they test at their will and their free time. They are asked if they would like to join but they can leave whenever they want. They're thanked after their tests and they're keys are renewed because we need people like them to help us. The recognition is there, don't worry.

Umm... Thanks for the answer, but that really wasn't my point or question(edit, I understand ignoring my other questions btw:P) I'm happy they get recognition, and aren't considered slaves. But more importantly I'm glad they, uh, exist.

My question was in regards to how much the Dungeon was tested prior to release. And that worry is partly due to the, uh... y'know, sometimes untested changes/releases in the past. Again, not a dig was just wondering if you have a set group of player-testers or not.

Thanks for all the work.
Your initial question looked as if you were worried about them. Anyway, the dungeon was tested and previewed a dozen times if not more, including the preview weekend. There were several batches of bug fixes. The latest bug that popped was supposed to be fixed but it showed up again in a more complicated way. The testing also included the balancing of the dungeon such as the damage output of the lions, the puzzle shock and the last boss's stages.

wiscel

Post#63 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:55 am

Glad to see that HV is back. Please make it a permanent instance, not just for a couple of days.
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#64 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:00 am

wiscel wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:55 am Glad to see that HV is back. Please make it a permanent instance, not just for a couple of days.
It is a permanent instance now, the last time we did it for a few days was to update the community with the progress and to announce that it's coming out later on in June.

wiscel

Post#65 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:15 am

GamesBond wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:00 am
wiscel wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:55 am Glad to see that HV is back. Please make it a permanent instance, not just for a couple of days.
It is a permanent instance now, the last time we did it for a few days was to update the community with the progress and to announce that it's coming out later on in June.
Cool, thanks!
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

Lawmay

Post#66 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:50 am

Kpi wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:20 pm
GamesBond wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:05 pm Regarding NB, it's not coming back.
This is a very bad new. A lot of players will not back too. The game lost a lot of players with the destro nerf and the NB nerf. And no destros to kill, not funny for order :cry:
Yeah, I'm with ya there. But atleast we now have a clear answer on it. Its dead and not coming back, which means those of us who have been keeping tabs on the the forum can move on. Thanks for keeping the game alive. Been fun.

nonfactor

Post#67 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:09 am

It is interesting the no dev other than warg (who was, based on his posts on the matter, against banning it) came up to defend this change on the forums but instead chose to hide behind community managers.

sharpblader

Post#68 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:25 am

Lawmay wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:50 am
Kpi wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:20 pm
This is a very bad new. A lot of players will not back too. The game lost a lot of players with the destro nerf and the NB nerf. And no destros to kill, not funny for order :cry:
Yeah, I'm with ya there. But atleast we now have a clear answer on it. Its dead and not coming back, which means those of us who have been keeping tabs on the the forum can move on. Thanks for keeping the game alive. Been fun.
Sometimes I wonder if it's a few people with multiple accounts trying to fabricate a narrative for personal gain. Is it even possible? :lol:

Ads
sharpblader

Post#69 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:40 am

nonfactor wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:09 am
It is interesting the no dev other than warg (who was, based on his posts on the matter, against banning it) came up to defend this change on the forums but instead chose to hide behind community managers.
Why? They are not obligated to. Let it go it's not coming back

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#70 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:20 am

nonfactor wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:09 am
It's the same. I asked them to leave it for us, we heavily shared feedback for both opinions (the ones who prefer the ban and the ones who don't). The decision has been taken and it's better if we close this chapter and proceed with what we have. I asked for the closure of the last few topics regarding NB and the Sequencer as they've been dragging for 3 weeks. If another decision should have been taken, you'd have noticed it and read an announcement from my side.

This patch is not about NB, if you have any questions about it, we are going to have a Q&A on the 3rd of July. A thread for the bank of questions will be opened later on.