Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 24/06/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Mergrim

Re: Patch Notes 24/06/2021

Post#81 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:57 pm

oaliaen wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:15 pm I think ppl are blind to think ranked gear is BIS ... i have over 1200 matchs and i use only 2 pieces.
For 90% class mix triumph/victorius+sove is BiS(maybe for 100%, im not playing all class)

But you know...95-98% still use genesis jewlary...so you can write ranked gear is not bis:D

How many ppl play more defensive if they have m1 from zealot? 20-30%?
How many ppl play more defensive if WE pop 50% crit for pt? 10%?
How many ppl regen ap if enemy team pop m4 tank morale? 10%?
How many healers cleanese ib/bg outgoin heal debuff 20sec ? 20-30%?(I saw a lot of people I thought were good that didn't cleanese)
How many ppl know Excommunicate m4 from WH? 1-3%?

95% ppl play just 1-3class and they don't know basic enemy buffs/debuffs. It's same with gear chose. 99% SW/Engi don't realize that conq>vanq.

Ads
nik89

Post#82 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:59 pm

I think this weeks sc event has too many specific kills.
50 from each faction. It's based on what the other side brings.
You could just do 200+ kills total if you wanted to make it difficult.

knick

Post#83 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:38 pm

Why is the requirement for Triumphant Insignias solo ranked by MMR 1000? Isn't it a bit high? I mean even if you are above the average player your hardly win more than 50% of your games. If you take the numbers of games per day in ranked in the calculation and you need 1000 MM to start collecting it's seems unrealistic high
Knick WL RR85+
Knickli Mara RR80+

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#84 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:02 pm

knick wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:38 pm Why is the requirement for Triumphant Insignias solo ranked by MMR 1000? Isn't it a bit high? I mean even if you are above the average player your hardly win more than 50% of your games. If you take the numbers of games per day in ranked in the calculation and you need 1000 MM to start collecting it's seems unrealistic high
Because this reward is mainly for group ranked, for the ones who take the initiate and form a group, train together and win together.

Being able to get the insignias as solo player is more of an opportunity, it's not impossible but it will surely require dedication.

Opeteh

Post#85 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:24 pm

Ranked Leaderbords shows ranks 1-15 on the first tab and second starts with 21-35. Is that something that will be fixed?
Opeteh (87 zealot) / Ovvi (80 Witch Elf)

Amdus

Post#86 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:13 am

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:59 pm - The amount of drops of Invader Shards & Royal Shards has been increased.
I stronly believe that this may be counter-productive in an already zerger enviroment.

Garamore

Post#87 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:36 am

Amdus wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:13 am
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:59 pm - The amount of drops of Invader Shards & Royal Shards has been increased.
I stronly believe that this may be counter-productive in an already zerger enviroment.
Why? At the moment one of the reasons the huge zergs are there is so people can crush zones and get to city. By giving enough rewards in RvR you keep people wanting that content and not see it as a necessary means to get through to get to city (like trash mobs in pve before you get to the boss).
Garamore - Chosen Garamar - Marauder Garachop - Choppa Garamor - Slayer

Warband leader for Hand of Blood

https://www.twitch.tv/therealgaramore

knick

Post#88 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:25 am

GamesBond wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:02 pm
knick wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:38 pm Why is the requirement for Triumphant Insignias solo ranked by MMR 1000? Isn't it a bit high? I mean even if you are above the average player your hardly win more than 50% of your games. If you take the numbers of games per day in ranked in the calculation and you need 1000 MM to start collecting it's seems unrealistic high
Because this reward is mainly for group ranked, for the ones who take the initiate and form a group, train together and win together.

Being able to get the insignias as solo player is more of an opportunity, it's not impossible but it will surely require dedication.
i can understand that you reward people who invest time build a group. but making it nearly impossible for majority of solo player to get new stuff i cant. grp ranked favor hardcore player and guilds. the average random player will not or rare join in grp ranked to get ganked. its a unassarary hamper to solo ranked.
if we would talking about cosmetic stuff as special reward nobody would be upset - but we talking about a good armor set for some classes new BiS stuff.

There are better ways to handle this. for example you can give Triumphant Insignias shard in solo ranked. 2 Shard = 1 Triumphant Insignias for example.
Would make it much more fair for the whole community and player with less time can also progress in their Triumphant or mount progress
Last edited by knick on Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Knick WL RR85+
Knickli Mara RR80+

Ads
nebelwerfer

Post#89 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:40 am

Chipzee wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:36 pm
nebelwerfer wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:55 pm please consider make currency bind on account, maybe not 1:1 but perhaps a slightly more unfavorable option. A purchasable sack of medallions or emblems that are BoA would be really nice.

the main argument for this is that you want people to bring their most needed character to the fight to potentially see more high quality forts, cities and ranked solo games this way.

second argument is that you want people to put most characters on one account for the xrealm lockout to be effective.

third argument is wont somebody think of the altoholics

This sounds great, but I've got a feeling there's a big but in there that I'm too tired to see atm. Maybe something something gotta do city/orvr/roaming with main only for best chances of fast gearing
an obvious counterargument is that if you only allow people to play viable bis meta classes then the balance issues in the lower tier classes will never be exposed and resolved. However, this doesn't seem to be happening anyway so I dont see why you shouldn't let people play stuff that will produce higher quality gameplay and use the rewards from this to gear up their alts without being a detriment to their faction underway

Collision

Post#90 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:53 am

GamesBond wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:02 pm

What are you going to do against the "trade win land" that is group ranked ?