Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 03/07/2021

Moderator: Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
flux
Posts: 11

Re: Patch Notes 03/07/2021

Post#21 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:21 pm

layet94 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:09 pm
Spellbound wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:04 pm
Jevanko wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:52 pm
Quite sad there still aren't any slayer nerfs.
Every (objective) data point clearly indicates they are hugely overperforming for a while now and with the focus on soloq 6v6 where they are a significant outlier you would expect something to come through.
You do realize Slayer is the only mDPS class for Order that is performing 'ok' in Ranked? It's not because they're OP, but WL/ASW/WH had issues and WL one got fixed this patch. Sorry there wasn't a nerf to give a 100% Ranked win rate by removing Slayers from it.
arguing that a class should be overtuned because the other classes are broken/weak is so stupid i cant even fathom a witty response.
He said performing OK in ranked. Performing OK != overtuned. Whether they are performing just OK or better is another story.

Ads
User avatar
CountTalabecland
Posts: 863

Re: Patch Notes 03/07/2021

Post#22 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:08 pm

layet94 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:09 pm
Spellbound wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:04 pm
Jevanko wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:52 pm
Quite sad there still aren't any slayer nerfs.
Every (objective) data point clearly indicates they are hugely overperforming for a while now and with the focus on soloq 6v6 where they are a significant outlier you would expect something to come through.
You do realize Slayer is the only mDPS class for Order that is performing 'ok' in Ranked? It's not because they're OP, but WL/ASW/WH had issues and WL one got fixed this patch. Sorry there wasn't a nerf to give a 100% Ranked win rate by removing Slayers from it.
arguing that a class should be overtuned because the other classes are broken/weak is so stupid i cant even fathom a witty response.
Cool strawman. He in no way said "slayer should be overtuned." But, that is somehow what your destro brain read. Well-geared Slayer is performing well. Its neither an instant win or unbeatable, so don't sit here and try to make it look that way. The fact that Order has no other functioning MDPS option should be the major red flag here but destro has been hung up on "nerf slayer," for years so not surprised that they're asking to ban slayer.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/75) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

User avatar
Dodo1982
Posts: 7

Re: Patch Notes 03/07/2021

Post#23 » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:31 pm

It is obvious for everyone that Destro gave up on rvr, now we see mainly random pug groups serving as order food. Main reason is these latest patches of "class balancing". It might be for good reasons but the way it is presented it shift population until point with no returns.

Fenris78
Posts: 326

Re: Patch Notes 03/07/2021

Post#24 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:32 am

Dodo1982 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:31 pm
It is obvious for everyone that Destro gave up on rvr, now we see mainly random pug groups serving as order food. Main reason is these latest patches of "class balancing". It might be for good reasons but the way it is presented it shift population until point with no returns.
Once again, it solely depends on timezone : we have destro domination all EU day (Altdorf time, about 15:00 to 23:00), then some tilting at midnight and Order mostly dominating from 0:00 to 7:00 but with empty server, and the fights are meager.

Basicaly you have big zerg (200-300 people on each side) during EU afternoon, and basically empty server on NA hours wich allow Order to get a bit more people, but less rewarding campaign.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests