Live Event: A Stronghold Saga - Part 1 - Return to Ekrund
Oh glorious Karaz Ankor, how you have suffered under the relentless tide of greenskins. A dwarf never forgives a grudge, he only settles it. The time has come for the dwarfs to return to Ekrund and settle the ancient grudges inflicted upon the clans of the Dragonback Mountains. The greenskins however will not back down without a fight. Mount Bloodhorn shall earn its namesake.
The Dragonback Mountains have not seen this scale of bloodshed in nearly four thousand years. Join your realm in cleansing the mountains of the unlawful intruders who dare to claim Ekrund as theirs by right.
Speak to your Live Event herald to begin.
Weekend Warfront: Unforgiving Seas
During one of the recent battles upon the Inner Sea, one of our vessels foundered upon the rocky shoals of the Isle of the Dead. What is worse is that our enemies have done the same. Now both sides scrabble for parts from the many other wrecks so that they may escape the island before their souls are lost. We must ensure that our allies escape that dreaded place.
Two ships have run aground while moving through the storm-wracked seas of Serpent' Passage. One of these vessels belongs to the High Elves, while the other is of Dark Elf origin. Both ships carry valuable supplies that we must claim if we are to gain an edge in this war. At the same time, we must deny these resources to our enemies.
This weekend Unforgiving Seas will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Serpent's Passage scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
Realm versus Realm
- Damaging enemies with oil no longer gives renown, XP or influence. This is to make the oil primarily a strategic weapon for defending the keep, not for farming renown at the cost of the keep defense.
- The renown gain from various objectives in RvR has been decreased a bit. The value from kills at these objectives was increased when the Field of Glory buff was implemented a while back, which covers the same thing.
- Supply Drop Flags have been added to warcamps in T2 and T3.
Combat and Careers
General Changes and Fixes
- Challenge stacks are now only removed on direct damage hits. Before they were also removed on dot ticks and damage procs.
- The pet position syncing, pathing during recall and movement speed during recall has been fixed. 
- Fixed issue with Flame Breath potions wrongly removing some other buffs on target.
- Debolster now happens in any T1 area (except for Rank 40 Lairs). However you will still be chickened if entering an RvR area or flagging for RvR unless an event is on.
- Bolster no longer suddenly drops from 48 to 40 after level 30 and now decreases over a few more increments.
- Rune of Cleaving: Multiple dots on same target from different Rune Priests now works
- 'Ey Quit Bleedin': Affects additional targets when targeting self 
- Fury of da Green: Healing others when you are targeting self 
- Demon Spittle: Multiple dots on same target from different Zealots now works 
- Eye of Sherian: The buff stacks on character sheet display just like it does in .getstats  (pending client patch)
- Wings of Heaven: You can no longer jump away when rooted 
- Lambent Aura: Affects additional targets when targeting self 
- Energy of Vaul: Healing others when you are targeting self 
- Force of Fury: Armor buff no longer stacks with other armor buffs. The critical hit reduction has been changed to flat reduction of 5/10/15% instead of previous values of 15/30/45%.
It was previously meant to be a percentage based reduction, but actually worked like a flat reduction. However we feel that a percentage based reduction of a percentage based stat just complicates things, and when that stat is typically 0% for most players, it didn't really make sense. So we kept it as a flat reduction, but lowered the values instead. So this is both a bug fix and balance change combined.
- Shadow Leap: You can no longer jump away when rooted 
- Resistance debuff on Chillwind + Shadow of Disaster no longer stacks with other resist debuff abilities.
Old World Armory
- The server now sends armory item info properly to the client. So you can view item sets in the tome of knowledge without needing to have the items in your backpack.
- Bind on Pickup items are now displayed as Bound to Player after being picked up.
- Durak's Gate: The Bloody Sun Rock Lobbers are no longer champions
- Repeatable dye quests in each chapter in T3 have been added/reworked. Each contains three different dyes to choose from. However, all dyes are not new though.
Greenskin Chapter 18
- Da Belcher: This quest has been corrected
- Working Undercover: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Dirty Deeds: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Smashin' da Bony Stunties: The whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Phoenix Gate: The middle flags drops have been moved to be at equal distance from the flags. Two statues have been added to mark the place of the middle flags drops.
- Fixed connection issues (timing out) for players particularly when using a VPN, Virtual Machine or software like Wine to run the game.
- Fixed issue which could sometimes cause you to not be able to respond to your own support ticket.
 Brauk no longer disappears if Skrot is killed first.
 You can now collect the "Humie Steaks" from every Drakk cultist in Cinderfall
 You can now kill Morg Skinripper to loot his map
 The gloves have their actual appearance back
 You can interact with the Mourkain Henge
 The Battle Squigs are less aggressive to their herders
 You are once again able to interact with the pelt to make spawn Krul'Tor
 You can once again summon Uthorin Informant from the well during the last step of the quest line
 The NPC is once again attackable
 The correct career has been set on these shoulders
 The PQ is once again fully completable
 The blood can now be recovered by clicking on the cocoon
 The quest marker now displays both objectives
- Debolster will now reduce item stats and weapon DPS to match character sheet
- Debolster and bolster now scales power of item effects and item procs.
- Debolster and bolster now scales potions instead of removing them.