Ads

Patch Notes 22/07/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
oaliaen

Re: Patch Notes 22/07/2021

Post#81 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:26 pm

Ekundu01 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:19 pm
Rapzel wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:12 pm https://www.twitch.tv/gravord/clip/Pric ... Y8Yy7eqF3v

sorc super bad ST.
That clip was a wet dream for a sorc. Red slayer with no guard.
Also he was asking to die whit that HP.

Ads
sogeou

Post#82 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:26 pm

Caduceus wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:04 pm
sogeou wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:57 pm
HAHAHAHAHA. You are saying the a sorc is the weakest single target class? Please tell me the others. Wow people are bad in this game.

Sorc is the easiest to counter, and at a certain level of play everyone knows how. That much is a simple fact.

Sorc ST shines at time-stamping unsupported noobs, which is generally the type of crowd that complains about Sorc and complains loudly enough (apparently) for the devs to listen.

I'm guessing you belong in that category too.
No I was one of the first RR80 sorc who played solo in live. So, yeah you are stupid. lol I was able to kill **** when WP had OP cleanse on group heals. if you cover your dots and attack targets who are getting pressure they die.

Caduceus

Post#83 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:29 pm

Rapzel wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:12 pm https://www.twitch.tv/gravord/clip/Pric ... Y8Yy7eqF3v

sorc super bad ST.

The confidence with which this is presented truly makes me fear for the future of this game.

That's not a Sorc that's doing that damage. The Sorc was only starting their rotation 1 second before the Slayer died, as you can see by the WoP cast animation hitting the Slayer 5 seconds into the video. There is not a single Sorc spell visible on his portrait, nor on his buffhead.

It's the result of an unguarded, full rage Slayer and a team that's not paying attention and you sir, have no clue what you are talking about.
Last edited by Caduceus on Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Caduceus

Post#84 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:31 pm

sogeou wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:26 pm

No I was one of the first RR80 sorc who played solo in live.

That means absolutely nothing to me. Different game.
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Opeteh

Post#85 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:38 pm

Caduceus wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:29 pm

sorc super bad ST.

The confidence with which this is presented truly makes me fear for the future of this game.

That's not a Sorc that's doing that damage. The Sorc was only starting their rotation 1 second before the Slayer died, as you can see by the WoP cast animation hitting the Slayer 5 seconds into the video. There is not a single Sorc spell visible on his portrait, nor on his buffhead.

It's the result of an unguarded, full rage Slayer and a team that's not paying attention and you sir, have no clue what you are talking about.
He was Red and got zealot's M1, however as a healer I'm still against mechanism that not give you time to react with heal or guard swap, either it's BW/SRC rotation or cannon smash players should not disappear in time of global cooldown of your skills. :)
Opeteh (87 zealot) / Ovvi (80 Witch Elf)

Rapzel

Post#86 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:43 pm

Caduceus wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:29 pm

sorc super bad ST.

The Choppa is knocked down during the HP loss, so it has to be the tanks doing that amount of damage then?

CyunUnderis

Post#87 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:43 pm

Red, unguarded, Zealot M1, and both healers were stunned during the "rotation". Nothing to discuss more about it.

sogeou

Post#88 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:45 pm

Caduceus wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:31 pm
sogeou wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:26 pm

No I was one of the first RR80 sorc who played solo in live.

That means absolutely nothing to me. Different game.

I pointed out it WAS harder if you could read. You are really smooth brain.

Ads
Phantasm

Post#89 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:50 pm

oaliaen wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:26 pm
Ekundu01 wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:19 pm

sorc super bad ST.
That clip was a wet dream for a sorc. Red slayer with no guard.
Also he was asking to die whit that HP.
That video shows mistakes on many lvls, why he got no WOP on Buffhead, if using comms, he should noticed that guard was removed and should ask for it back, tanks dont track guards on Enemy/Buffhead (you can see both start guarding other SL at 0:01 sec of combat when SL is quite safe), running Power Through in ranked is a noob mistake. On other hand, excellent double stagger on both RPs.

Caduceus

Post#90 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:52 pm

Rapzel wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:43 pm

The Choppa is knocked down during the HP loss, so it has to be the tanks doing that amount of damage then?

Choppa gets up at the start of the HP loss, actually. Probably a combination of DoT, Morale and Nuke from melee classes.

As I pointed out, there are no Sorc DoTs or debuffs visible on the Slayer the entire fight. It looks like the Sorc casts a single Doombolt (which probably crit) and what I thought was WoP animation could also be Impending Doom.

Just an example of a well-executed target swap on an unaware, unguarded Slayer. Also a mystery why the Sorc is allowed to cast 3s Doombolts without being taunted or otherwise interrupted.

EDIT: Hadn't even noticed the double stagger, but yea, simply well-played by Destro.