Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 13/08/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sulorie

Re: Patch Notes 13/08/2021

Post#11 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:16 pm

Mergrim wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:19 pm No change with Queue Queuer, ppl still accidentally que ranked due this addon.
Group ranked start 6vs less ppl.
0 change in ranked.
Game still dead for me:D
This hasn't to do with ppl accidentally queuing ranked and then drop the pop, because why would you get quitter. Most likely they miss the pop, when they don't stare on the screen, as pop frequency is quite low.
Dying is no option.

Ads
sogeou

Post#12 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:41 pm

Sulorie wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:16 pm
This hasn't to do with ppl accidentally queuing ranked and then drop the pop, because why would you get quitter. Most likely they miss the pop, when they don't stare on the screen, as pop frequency is quite low.
NA is pretty much dead zone. Everyone logs on destro to get free stuff while 15 people on order get zerged. Man things are really going to be back once New World drops, I think that is the perfect time to take a break from RoR for a month or two. Come back and see what new stuff has been added.

Mergrim

Post#13 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:18 am

Mergrim wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:19 pm No change with Queue Queuer, ppl still accidentally que ranked due this addon.
0 change in ranked.
You can't disable ranked que from Queue Queuer addon, so still many ppl accidentally que for ranked. Our leader que for event sc and for ranked group due you can't disable, instant pop. 6 vs 4...2 ppl decline pop...and this game start.\
Game should never start 6vs 4 + we fight vs exodus..i don't get this why you allow pop 6man with 0 mmr vs ppl that have together over 5k, and it was not 20-30min wait like on solo que with 30ppl in que...that was just event sc end>reque>instant pop.

The MMR system is blocking game in solo que because of the big difference mmr rating, and allow group ranked full premede vs full pug. And only win in group ranked guarantees drop insignia...Logic:D

Sulorie

Post#14 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:41 am

Mergrim wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:18 am
0 change in ranked.
You can't disable ranked que from Queue Queuer addon, so still many ppl accidentally que for ranked. Our leader que for event sc and for ranked group due you can't disable, instant pop. 6 vs 4...2 ppl decline pop...and this game start.\
Game should never start 6vs 4 + we fight vs exodus..i don't get this why you allow pop 6man with 0 mmr vs ppl that have together over 5k, and it was not 20-30min wait like on solo que with 30ppl in que...that was just event sc end>reque>instant pop.

The MMR system is blocking game in solo que because of the big difference mmr rating, and allow group ranked full premede vs full pug. And only win in group ranked guarantees drop insignia...Logic:D
Either fix QQ addon to show such scenarios in order to ban them or use TidyQueue addon for sc, which has always the up2date sc list.
Dying is no option.

Mergrim

Post#15 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:12 am

Sulorie wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:41 am
Mergrim wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:18 am

Either fix QQ addon to show such scenarios in order to ban them or use TidyQueue addon for sc, which has always the up2date sc list.
Queue Queuer inc with addons that you download with client. This is not personaly my problem, due i never que from QQ when i'm leader, but many ppl use this addon.
System should never allow start game 6 vs 4 in ranked, thats all, and idk why we have mmr system in solo que but not in group ranked.

Sulorie

Post#16 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:30 am

Mergrim wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:12 am
Queue Queuer inc with addons that you download with client. This is not personaly my problem, due i never que from QQ when i'm leader, but many ppl use this addon.
System should never allow start game 6 vs 4 in ranked, thats all, and idk why we have mmr system in solo que but not in group ranked.
Well, there are so few groups in ranked, matchmaking makes no sense there. It's not like you have several groups ready to find the best match.
Dying is no option.

Mergrim

Post#17 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:44 am

Sulorie wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:30 am
Mergrim wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:12 am
Well, there are so few groups in ranked, matchmaking makes no sense there. It's not like you have several groups ready to find the best match.
Ahh nice so making bis gear for few groups make sense. For me there is no sense matchmaking in solo que to.

Kornaker

Post#18 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:06 pm

0 change in ranked.
Chose tidyQ, uninstall Queue Queuer, problem solve. Works fine for me.
Why Ranked need to change ? You mean some class need some tune? Have you something to purpose?

Ads
Mergrim

Post#19 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:12 pm

Kornaker wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:06 pm
0 change in ranked.
Chose tidyQ, uninstall Queue Queuer, problem solve. Works fine for me.
Why Ranked need to change ? You mean some class need some tune? Have you something to purpose?
Why? how many ranked games we have in last week? 0? Mmr system is broken, we have 30ppl in que and no pop in 20 min in solo que.
Why mmr system not work in group ranked and allow pug vs premede fight? why group ranked start 6 vs 4?
Why group ranked have guaranted insignia drop for winning side not based on mmr and solo que not?

If you know answer for this questions then you should know why ranked is dead and why need changes.

You think everyone read forum? how many ppl use tidyQ and how many use QQ that inc from client download?

nonfactor

Post#20 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:41 pm

3 ironclad scs in a row without a healer against premades