Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 18/09/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
oaliaen

Re: Patch Notes 18/09/2021

Post#31 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:53 pm

Nice patch..cant wait to see new armor models in the game too.

Ads
Gruikgruik

Post#32 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:35 pm

Nice patch, and good job.

Thanks !!!
Un groupe de loups, c'est une meute. Un groupe de vaches, c'est un troupeau. Un groupe d'hommes, c'est souvent une bande de c...

Bozzax

Post#33 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:17 pm

General Changes and Fixes

- Damage procs are now affected by outgoing damage stats. After close examination of many old videos from live, it has been concluded that this is how they worked on the live servers. It also simplifies it all to handle them in same way as regular damage in this regard.
Can you please explain what outgoing stats work on procs?
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Omegus

Post#34 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:17 pm

Bozzax wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:17 pm

- Damage procs are now affected by outgoing damage stats. After close examination of many old videos from live, it has been concluded that this is how they worked on the live servers. It also simplifies it all to handle them in same way as regular damage in this regard.
I was assuming it means the damage% increases like Loner, Slayers/Choppas in the red, etc, but it would be good to get confirmation.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Detangler

Post#35 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:45 pm

Holy crapola, I may have to actually come back and check out these new cities.

That's some real impressive work by you guys!
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Kornaker

Post#36 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:00 am

Omegus wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:17 pm

I was assuming it means the damage% increases like Loner, Slayers/Choppas in the red, etc, but it would be good to get confirmation.
Yes it would be good cause if it's right, BW + SL will be more powerful than ever.
Order biased? I Hope not...

Husti

Post#37 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:10 am

Kornaker wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:00 am
Omegus wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:17 pm
Yes it would be good cause if it's right, BW + SL will be more powerful than ever.
Order biased? I Hope not...
No, WEs will be stronger than ever. In a city or wb fight Taste of Blood would have pretty much 100% uptime, giving them 15% more damage not only on their normal abilities but also on their proccs like witchbrew. Pretty nuts if you ask me. They say it was that way on live but did they have unbreakable stealth, pounce or vanish on live? NO.

ravezaar

Post#38 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:40 am

plz plz make fixing the appearnce bug a priority, so annoying ppla walking around with Buildings as Weapons, and some walk around all nuce, Iam not comfortable with so much nudity... I know u fixed Gud Eatz really fast but this stuff still lingers.

Hopefully in Hotfix now wehn server goes down
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Ads
Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#39 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:44 pm

Heya ppl! Thanks a lot you all for your super positive feedback about those cities!

Even i'm not in the team anymore, working on it, for you, on -a part- of the 3d part, has been a real pleasure.

It took a very long time -years- (sorry for that), beginning have been pretty difficult (finding a correct workflow, correct tools, learn, try, crash test, yadayada..), but in the end of the day, it became a lot easier and faster with time (even it is still a long process at some level) :p.

I must apologize to those who asked me if those city would come some day. I hope you will excuse me for this kind lie :).

I would like to praise high Ekalime and his incredible motivation in this sub-project. Without him, to coordinate the general structure this would have never be.

By my side i regret we haven't been able to add some extra things like lightmaps, normal maps, or specular effects in those cities.

Point is those tools don't exist anymore (if someone got something???..), and create some new could probably take ages. Then...

For the rest, who knows, maybe it is an open door to some other surprise in the futur ! :).

Anyway, have all a nice day, and enjoy the game and the visit.

Thanking you all again.

BR

Yali. No one, and proud to be.

PS : I have hidden a space invader alien somewhere in those cities have you seen it?. :p

Skullgrin

Post#40 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:55 pm

Dropping a note here to congratulate the Dev team on the addition of the two (TWO!) new cities to the game.

I've spent the past couple of days wandering around in them doing the quests and just trying to take it all in, and I'm amazed every time I go around a corner and discover something new. The cities both seem to be larger than either IC/Altdorf, and they also somehow feel more alive as well. I've barely even explored the deeps in both them and can't wait to see what you have in store there, some of the little scenes you have set up have my mind racing with event possibilities already.

I also can't wait to see what new city siege mechanics you have in store for us, I'm sure there will be plenty of surprises there too.

The quests are plentiful, and help a lot in learning exactly where everything is, as well as being entertaining (I haven't had the chance yet to do any of the ones that send you back out into the world yet, hopefully I'll start on some of them tonight :) ).

So many things to check out and exploring to do...

Seriously guys, this is absolutely amazing, and you should all be very proud of the great job you have done!

:D :D :D
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80