Ads

Patch Notes 20/11/2021

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Caduceus

Re: Patch Notes 20/11/2021

Post#81 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:38 am

Grock wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:39 am

My point isnt Zealot VS Runepriest, its the general concept of reliable on demand 100ft ranged Snare, especially on a character that already has similar utility. My critisicm applies both to Zealot and Runepriest if the effects are mirrored. And i wouldn't say that Immolating Grasp is fine either, instant 100ft cast with potential of up to 100% uptime snare and an AP drain on top? Bruh :?

I'd rather see both of them just being able to do real damage.

The game focuses pretty heavily on min-maxing for damage already, so I actually like the fact that there are classes that focus more on powerful utility rather than raw damage. I think that fits the off-spec better, and the big numbers should be left to the pure DPS classes. Currently I think the utility that classes like RP and Zealot bring does not outweigh their relatively low DPS yet (kinda obvious, since hardly anyone plays them). I actually wouldn't mind seeing them buff the utilities, granted that they keep it for DPS spec only and not as a freebie for healing spec (because Zealot/RP do not need even more utility in their heal spec).
"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving." - Colonel Walter E. Kurtz

Ads