Ads

Patch Notes 11/02/2022

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
dalen
Developer

Re: Patch Notes 11/02/2022

Post#11 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:14 pm

zulnam wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:00 pm Excellent work with the Killboard. Double points for making it a separate web app in React and Apollo. It needs a bit of work on the responsive side, which I am happy to help with if you provide a github repo, but I hope it stays long after the event as it is awesome and has a very personal, retro mmorpg pvp vibe to it that we sometimes miss in ROR due to how largescale things usually are

Good job, really good patch.
Thanks.

The UI part of it is open source, feel free to send a pull request and add/improve stuff in it. Contributions welcome: https://github.com/dalen/killboard
Source Developer

Ads
valadorn5

Post#12 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:02 pm

Any pics of the new cloaks? Or they were posted somewhere else and I missed that?

wonshot

Post#13 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:15 pm

valadorn5 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:02 pm Any pics of the new cloaks? Or they were posted somewhere else and I missed that?
official ror discord, 4th latest post in the "gameplay-advice" channel, has a picture of order, destro, harvest cloak
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Toggle

Post#14 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:00 pm

Just wanted to say I’m enjoying this event. Nothing too arduous. Feels like I’m making progress even hopping on to just play a scenario or two. I’m not feeling rushed to get it done, which is great.

I know it’s a lot of work, but I think that’s something that’s missing from this game - “easy” daily/weekly content that gives the higher RR people little dopamine dumps here and there. I really enjoy leveling and gearing toons until I hit the sov grind. To put it plainly, it sucks. Logging in to play for a couple of hours and feeling like I’ve done absolutely nothing is a bummer. I know I’m getting shards/crests/or increasing bag roll bonuses, but it’s not scratching that itch when I know I’ve got 4 or 5 more pieces to grind out. And then what do I do when I’m done?

I know weekly RvR quests have been mentioned before, so this is just my +1 for that.
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

kirraha

Post#15 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:08 pm

"Killboard beta

To assist you all in your murderous deeds the Night of Murder this year is accompanied by a new website section, the Killboard.

It tracks information lots of information about PvP kills both on the open world battlefields and in scenarios. Feuds between players and guilds are tracked so sweet vengeance can be exacted.

More information, leadersboards, etc will be added to it soon."

This, is **** insane 😂😂😂
Why not also add out ip-adresses while were at it

Evilest

Post#16 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:44 pm

I would like to see at least much longer duration on stuff from events as I think it adds flavor to the game.

Akilinus

Post#17 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:47 pm

kirraha wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:08 pm "Killboard beta

To assist you all in your murderous deeds the Night of Murder this year is accompanied by a new website section, the Killboard.

It tracks information lots of information about PvP kills both on the open world battlefields and in scenarios. Feuds between players and guilds are tracked so sweet vengeance can be exacted.

More information, leadersboards, etc will be added to it soon."

This, is **** insane 😂😂😂
Why not also add out ip-adresses while were at it
Are you hiding something? ;)
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Morradin

Post#18 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:41 pm

OK I really like this Kill Board idea. Usually I am not one for ego stroking but it is so much more than that. I dove into the details rabbit hole, and it like seeing a small part of a story. Especially enjoyed Guild Vs Guild page.

Ads
Khumakhan

Post#19 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:01 am

Would it be possible to have an event that DOESN'T involve a shitty scenario for once? or at least make it optional towards full completion. You had to pick the worst one with Khaine's embrace when scenarios are pretty garbage in general.

ojoaop2

Post#20 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:45 am

dalen wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:14 pm
zulnam wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:00 pm Excellent work with the Killboard. Double points for making it a separate web app in React and Apollo. It needs a bit of work on the responsive side, which I am happy to help with if you provide a github repo, but I hope it stays long after the event as it is awesome and has a very personal, retro mmorpg pvp vibe to it that we sometimes miss in ROR due to how largescale things usually are

Good job, really good patch.
Thanks.

The UI part of it is open source, feel free to send a pull request and add/improve stuff in it. Contributions welcome: https://github.com/dalen/killboard
Hey!

A good type of view on leaderboard is the solo kill leaderboard, or a filter.

Amazing Leaderboard, really good job.