Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 04/05/2022

Moderator: Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
ReturnOfReckoning
Staff
Posts: 209
Contact:

Patch Notes 04/05/2022

Post#1 » Wed May 04, 2022 5:16 pm

Highlights
Image
Weekend Warfront: Road to Madness

Image

There is rumored to be a great source of power deep in the Chaos Wastes. The Maw of Madness as it is called is undoubtedly being used by our enemies.

There are two fates branching forth for you. In one, you storm the Maw of Madness and claim the magical power for your realm. In the other, you wander the wastes a mewling spawn of wretchedness. Which would you rather see come to pass?

This weekend Road to Madness will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Maw of Madness scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.



Realm versus Realm
Image
City Siege

Player kills in cities now drop 2 crests extra.


Fortress

If there's more defenders than attackers in stage 3 the timer will tick down faster.


Zandri

The schedule will now rotate between the different time slots instead of picking one at random.



Interface
Image
Profanity Filter

- The profanity filter has been adjusted and a lot of words have been removed. Furthermore, some words will now only star out the words instead of muting players. However, some words or phrases will still result in a mute. As before please contact us if you feel you have been muted incorrectly.

As a further note, the profanity filter is not an excuse to engage in harassment towards other players. Harassment and any other behavior that violates TOS can still be reported via in-game chat by right clicking on the name of the person sending the message. GM's will process and handle these reports as normal.

Ads
Strakar
Posts: 107

Re: Patch Notes 04/05/2022

Post#2 » Thu May 05, 2022 1:14 am

All good changes. The kill rewards for city help take some of the sting out of the last patch... as long as you win.

Sulorie
Posts: 6315

Re: Patch Notes 04/05/2022

Post#3 » Thu May 05, 2022 5:38 am

Strakar wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 1:14 am
All good changes. The kill rewards for city help take some of the sting out of the last patch... as long as you win.
Tbh, only the winning side got nerfed with previous patch. The losing side got a tiny buff.
Dying is no option.

User avatar
Evilspinnre
Posts: 179

Re: Patch Notes 04/05/2022

Post#4 » Thu May 05, 2022 8:40 am

Sulorie wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 5:38 am
Strakar wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 1:14 am
All good changes. The kill rewards for city help take some of the sting out of the last patch... as long as you win.
Tbh, only the winning side got nerfed with previous patch. The losing side got a tiny buff.
The 200+ people that opted not to do EU primetime city tonight/didn't get a pop might disagree with the change ;)
Evilspinnre - Nightmare/Daydream
80+ AM, WL, WP, BW, SL, SM
70+ Sorc, BG, 50+ WE
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvilspinnrePvP
https://www.twitch.tv/evilspinnrepvp

Sulorie
Posts: 6315

Re: Patch Notes 04/05/2022

Post#5 » Thu May 05, 2022 10:27 am

Evilspinnre wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 8:40 am
Sulorie wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 5:38 am
Strakar wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 1:14 am
All good changes. The kill rewards for city help take some of the sting out of the last patch... as long as you win.
Tbh, only the winning side got nerfed with previous patch. The losing side got a tiny buff.
The 200+ people that opted not to do EU primetime city tonight/didn't get a pop might disagree with the change ;)
Well, it's their choice to refuse to get several 100s crests for less than an hour time invest. I mean some people farm their sov set with roaming and never join a city even if it means it takes longer.
Dying is no option.

Whyumadbro
Posts: 313

Re: Patch Notes 04/05/2022

Post#6 » Thu May 05, 2022 10:59 am

yesterday they have been a weird bug, i quedwith a 6man st party and we got our 24 people on order - our destro counterpart on the other hand got just 19 people. Easy 200 crest for us but still a little boring. cheers for the destros involved to not give up and try

User avatar
Brakh
Posts: 73

Re: Patch Notes 04/05/2022

Post#7 » Thu May 05, 2022 11:24 am

ReturnOfReckoning wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 5:16 pm

Player kills in cities now drop 2 crests extra.
And how does that solving one sided cities stomping problem?

Krima
Posts: 589

Re: Patch Notes 04/05/2022

Post#8 » Thu May 05, 2022 11:51 am

Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Ads
User avatar
nebelwerfer
Posts: 557

Re: Patch Notes 04/05/2022

Post#9 » Fri May 06, 2022 9:59 am

Cap kills in stage 1 of city please, make blowouts last a shorter time. You shouldnt get 100+ kills on stage 1 if people wont give up, especially with the extra crests now. And u shouldnt be forced to idle for a long amount of time either, so this stage should really be more dynamic.

User avatar
Toshutkidup
Posts: 560
Contact:

Re: Patch Notes 04/05/2022

Post#10 » Fri May 06, 2022 11:45 am

Sulorie wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 10:27 am
Evilspinnre wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 8:40 am
Sulorie wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 5:38 am

Tbh, only the winning side got nerfed with previous patch. The losing side got a tiny buff.
The 200+ people that opted not to do EU primetime city tonight/didn't get a pop might disagree with the change ;)
Well, it's their choice to refuse to get several 100s crests for less than an hour time invest. I mean some people farm their sov set with roaming and never join a city even if it means it takes longer.
^ that would be me. No change will ever be made to for me make cities enjoyable to ever do them.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain. NOT Full Sov, NO Bloodlord , Riposte spec and I still solo

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests