Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 18/05/2022

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sulorie

Re: Patch Notes 18/05/2022

Post#141 » Thu May 19, 2022 10:23 pm

norealein wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:09 pm If you want things to be like they were on Live - please remove PvP from LOTD,
You played lotd on live?
Dying is no option.

Ads
Shogun4138

Post#142 » Thu May 19, 2022 10:53 pm

norealein wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:09 pm If you want things to be like they were on Live - please remove PvP from LOTD
Pvp in lotd on live was the best!! This new lot d is just a giant SC with a lame 7day timer. Boring
Gogo 80we
Mudflinga 81rSH
Zenzo chosen**

havartii

Post#143 » Fri May 20, 2022 12:31 am

I like LOTD , on live it was much better of course , but they did an amazing job on the map. I hope they continue to upgrade it.
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Scottx125

Post#144 » Fri May 20, 2022 1:21 am

ritual wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 9:38 pm 1) what is correct? how it was on on Mythic servers? so we need to remove all class, rvr, gear ballance and other changes because that was "incorrect" and reconstuct official server? lol
2) i dont care "сorrect" it was or not, game was smother and more pleasant with old gcd, most players on this server say it's bad changes.
all your arguments is nonsence
It's not nonsense and it's not an argument. It's literally what a dev has said. End of story.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Emissary
Community Management

Post#145 » Fri May 20, 2022 1:35 am

I stopped posting on the forums because no one cares at all about what you or i have to say. Unless you are a certain streamer that has Dalen's ear you are getting no where. FYI though as a tank that could do no dps and is just really a buff bot and punt bot I approve of the GCD changes :)

I will say in RoR people die a lot quicker because of the dmg than they ever did on live. So maybe it was the GCD, i mean they had no problem taking out Nerfedbuttons that was in the game since 2009 why would they care about your(s) or my opinion now. I am not programmer by any means so maybe we just need time to get used the the GCD changes, maybe not. Now the RAM thing sucks but its what it is, I've been on vacation to the beach so just getting back today maybe it will be fixed tomorrow.

See you all in game back to lurking the forums ...
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

Arabeth

Post#146 » Fri May 20, 2022 1:57 am

The timing on my choppa's abilities feels off and im always ap drained now, i hate new patch
Smashbert
Rollypolly

Kenshiken

Post#147 » Fri May 20, 2022 3:15 am

I have only sympathy towards volunteers of this server that created and run this private server for so much years. I am also tried to help build our small community by helping new players, creating bugreports, leading pug wbs, streaming, and much more.

I remember when Dalen pushed that -15% (?) crit reduction aura maybe 1.5y ago? after that incident and quick revert they started to write some comments about changes, and then stopped to do it entirely for some reason.
And I would argue that this change is more crucial than that Aura 1.5y ago because it was not changing the core gameplay flow we played for entirety of this server uptime and anyway private servers is about custom ruleset.

Someone would think that with such small and passion playerbase they would not repeat the same mistakes and be more vocal and willing to cooperate with their playerbase on such huge gameplay changes because for who are they making those changes at the first place, yes?

But I see only Dalen here with some strange reasoning and the overall level of the "good" WoW team meme cooperation like "you think you want it, but you don't'. Which is absolutely bizarre in my opinion and do only harm to the project, and with such small and passion playerbase you can multiply even further this negative effect. Because all the good will like "community AMA" and other "Dev=community" initiatives in reality is just a fuss?

I guess with how stubborn and silent all the former Devs/Community managers about this change and asap Dalen fixing/applying bandaid/reverting numerous new bugs/features after implementing those changes is telling me that those changes was approved by Max and Wargrim, and we maybe at the point of no return now for some time. I also want to note that I am thankful to Dalen from the bottom of my heart for thousands upon thousands fixes to other stuff in the game.

I understand that this is just a game and a private server and our only option now is to vote with our legs, like we that or not. Will do.

xSAILORMOONx

Post#148 » Fri May 20, 2022 6:29 am

From WL point of view - patch broke AP regen, now u need to use ap pots on CD!

Ads
Lithenir

Post#149 » Fri May 20, 2022 6:53 am

xSAILORMOONx wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 6:29 am From WL point of view - patch broke AP regen, now u need to use ap pots on CD!
From WL point of view - I noticed literally 0 difference to before

dalen
Developer

Post#150 » Fri May 20, 2022 7:22 am

Various broken abilities and rams not working has no connection to the GCD change.

In order to fix a lot of ability bugs we are working on sharing more ability data with the client. But when using that data it broke some abilities that were implemented wrongly on RoR and we will need to fix them. But this is just necessary work to be able to fix the 700+ ability bug reports on the bug tracker in the long run.
Source Developer