Ads

Patch Notes 10/06/2022

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
rejndjer
Suspended

Re: Patch Notes 10/06/2022

Post#21 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:25 am

i guess it's random, i won 2 scenarios last night, but i never seen any vampire LORD boss or got any kind of event progress. there were those HERO bosses only :S

Ads
geezereur

Post#22 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:03 am

nvm got it done
Last edited by geezereur on Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GorkaBorka

Post#23 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:06 am

I like the new scenario, though a little bit confused with the points given for a kill of the last vampire big boss. A side may capture 3 points, then big vampire guy spawns and gets killed by the other side. Boom! They get a huge amount of points, although they couldn't capture even a single point before... Don't understand logic behind this.

fangour77

Post#24 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:51 pm

has the new mount speed been fixed i see some 60% speed i picked mine up today still says 50% speed

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#25 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:37 pm

fangour77 wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:51 pm has the new mount speed been fixed i see some 60% speed i picked mine up today still says 50% speed
Yes it's been fixed and there's only the tooltip that shows wrong percentages, just like some other older mounts. I've also added the hotfix to the top of the patch notes.

[June 12th Hotfix]

- Hexensnactch Mounts stats have been adjusted (this may still appear incorrectly in the tooltip)
- You no longer build morale from Creature in the Garden of Morr
- Some fixes have been made to the event quest line
- The animation for Axe of the Dead is fixed

Akalukz

Post#26 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:15 am

Detangler wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:28 am I think the new scenario is actually kinda fun. Dunno why other people hate on it. Stonetroll Crossing but you gotta kill NPCs rather than click on something.

Im still a bit confused about the final lord boss since its hostile to both sides. How exactly do you determine which side gets kill credit for it?
Seems to be killing blow.
-= Agony =-

Urungel

Post#27 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:53 am

I have an issue with the event quest "Putting death in its place" on one of my characters. I abandoned the quest at certain point due to wrong progression at High Pass and now it cannot be obtained from any of the NPCs including the initial one in the tower at IC.
Is it possible to reset the quest and start it over or is there some other working solution to such problem?
Thanks in advance!

manassakis

Post#28 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:55 am

The Silentscythe's Skull usage in Highpass Cemetery sc was not marked in the quest log for me either and had trouble getting back to the quest guy after abandoning. Apparently he is located in Troll Country at 35,4k 40k and goes by the name Rorrim Rotscale.

Ads
ekalime
Developer

Post#29 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:38 pm

Urungel wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:53 am I have an issue with the event quest "Putting death in its place" on one of my characters. I abandoned the quest at certain point due to wrong progression at High Pass and now it cannot be obtained from any of the NPCs including the initial one in the tower at IC.
Is it possible to reset the quest and start it over or is there some other working solution to such problem?
Thanks in advance!
If you abandon a quest then you have to go to the NPC who gave it to retake it. If it was in High Pass then the npc was Urun in Bloodmarr. However, I don't know what stage you were on so perhaps an earlier NPC (maybe Arnorr Seven-Struck at the Hellfang Ridge WC in Talabecland?) When you abandon always go to the npc who gave you that stage of the quest.

Urungel

Post#30 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:39 pm

ekalime wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:38 pm If you abandon a quest then you have to go to the NPC who gave it to retake it. If it was in High Pass then the npc was Urun in Bloodmarr. However, I don't know what stage you were on so perhaps an earlier NPC (maybe Arnorr Seven-Struck at the Hellfang Ridge WC in Talabecland?) When you abandon always go to the npc who gave you that stage of the quest.
Thanks for the tip, but I wrote in the original post that I went to all NPCs that are involved in the quest stages and the quest is not available to retake. Still waiting for a possible solution as I tried all that could come in mind.