Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Akalukz

Re: Patch Notes 23/06/2022

Post#101 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:49 pm

Detangler wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:07 am
Akalukz wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:44 pm
Everdin wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:18 pm

Spoiler:
And this is the point you don't understand, removing the anti exp roll is not helping new players, most of them will not max out renown at the beginning and hit r40 with to low gear and renown and there it is not a made-up gear gap from some frustrated people like in mid tier, in t4 gear gap is a real issue. If there are really some premade groups just to steamroll low people they will just start another grp after they are done.
Right now talismans on order are ridiculously expensive, not sure for destro.
+19s and up are much harder to make since they made the currency change to Warcrests. There are workarounds if you PQ farm enough, but that takes time away from PvP. Low level blues are ridiculously easy to make in vast quantities for cheap.

Honestly, I should make a guide on how to make blue talismans for cheap so Order players can have easy stat boosts in low levels. I've been making a small fortune only occasionally dropping batches of low level blues and purples on the auction house on destro side.
The only way I know of was pretty much killed with the change to War Crests. Feel free to share, even if in PM :)
-= Agony =-

Ads
Cabum

Post#102 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:11 pm

Sad to see the xp scroll gone

TrainInVain

Post#103 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:22 am

Did we get reimbursed for the xp scrolls?

Detangler

Post#104 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:24 am

Akalukz wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:49 pm
Detangler wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:07 am
Akalukz wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:44 pm

Right now talismans on order are ridiculously expensive, not sure for destro.
+19s and up are much harder to make since they made the currency change to Warcrests. There are workarounds if you PQ farm enough, but that takes time away from PvP. Low level blues are ridiculously easy to make in vast quantities for cheap.

Honestly, I should make a guide on how to make blue talismans for cheap so Order players can have easy stat boosts in low levels. I've been making a small fortune only occasionally dropping batches of low level blues and purples on the auction house on destro side.
The only way I know of was pretty much killed with the change to War Crests. Feel free to share, even if in PM :)
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=48597

Posted it last night! :D
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Isidoro
Suspended

Post#105 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:22 am

[/quote]
How told me one of my friends in this game, which tried to lure into the game his own wife (new player): "This game is very unfriendly for ppl, who try to come and play it at first time if it compare with WoW (She outed to WoW).
Sulorie wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:08 pm

Let him play on the order, there is a very friendly balance.
On the belt buckles of the sovereign, the lions need to knock out "Max is with us!"

Littleone

Post#106 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:14 pm

Everdin wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:56 pm What about just removing the bonus if you are in a group, would be much better addressed to the problem
definitely this, you would be punishing the victims otherwise by pushing them to be farmed t4 premades instead of t3 ones. The gear gap is already a problem even with bloster on, imagine it without bloster and that's where you are pushing people to with the removal of scroll

Florian90210

Post#107 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:58 pm

It feels like high RR players want free meat, care for newbies is just a cover for this.
Premades stomp because they are premades. Nothing stops them to create characters again and resume stomping.
I am solo player and don't want to farm renown on one particular character just to be meatshiled in top tier. I prefer to play lots of character on mid tier. Saw this change and don't want to login at all.

Magusar

Post#108 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:13 pm

Gamesbond has made it clear that this is only the first change. It would be a good with complex postions, like up for rewarding on low tiers. There is a suspicions (no suspicions) that they simply do not have time, because this is an extremely difficult and thankless job + this is volunteering. Reading between the lines is not good.
Florian90210 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:58 pm It feels like high RR players want free meat, care for newbies is just a cover for this.
Premades stomp because they are premades. Nothing stops them to create characters again and resume stomping.
I am solo player and don't want to farm renown on one particular character just to be meatshiled in top tier. I prefer to play lots of character on mid tier. Saw this change and don't want to login at all.
I'm waiting for you, my friend. You personally. Thank you for uncovering the conspiracy of evil premaders.
Drukar Netherlord
SL 87
WH 87
Marauder 84
Sorc 83
Eng 82
WL 82
Chop 81

Ads
nebelwerfer

Post#109 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:32 pm

Chap 22 raids still drop highest quality talismans, which i think is bs cuz its rrandom rng.

All talis should be available through blue crests and you should get those from pqs, dungeons and raids. Like how do you get crests for which you can buy really good pve pots from random farmable easy pqs but not from dungeons and chap 22. To me this is a strange design.

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#110 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:45 am

could you at least stop that +100% xp for sc event non-sense? if i want to do sc event for weekly, i dont want to be getting more than 30x xp than renown.

https://ibb.co/KNR9Qt3

this is just last example from sc i played this morning. in some games ratio can be even worse. for instance in losing scenarios difference is somehow even greater. i get xp for idk what or why and almost 0 renown. great sc event. my char was r38 at 0%, while rr57 at 0%, doing the sc event took me to like 75% of xp bar, but only 25% of rr bar. now i'm even wondering if i'll wear vanqs by time i hit r40.

part of the problem is probably that my char is "rested". that's another outdated mechanic that has nothing to do in this game. i guess devs can't kill anyone with same gear as them.