ravezaar

Re: Patch Notes 23/06/2022

Post#111 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:21 am

Is this really 11pages for a Scroll ? omfg ppl
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Ads
Sulorie

Post#112 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:09 am

Getting like 200k xp and 11k renown for a few sc is absurd. XP rates are way too high.

PS: People still get farmed in midtier sc. :)
Dying is no option.

Automation

Post#113 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:09 pm

How long is it since GCD patch arived? More then a month atleast?
And still bloodlord helmet counting towards invader ward is bugged and BO aoe punt still not working.
Can we get some info on that please?

zayabis

Post#114 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:46 pm

Automation wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:09 pm How long is it since GCD patch arived? More then a month atleast?
And still bloodlord helmet counting towards invader ward is bugged and BO aoe punt still not working.
Wait a year or more. here such a balance in the order is repaired quickly and on the side of destruction and so everything is fine.

Gravord

Post#115 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:39 pm

ravezaar wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:21 am Is this really 11pages for a Scroll ? omfg ppl
Shows how many was dedicated to twinking and farming newcommers to make sure they wont stay.

And the "you go to t4 and get killed there" is a weak argument. Char can easily be lvl40 rr50 without scroll (or even higher rr). When players hit 40 they can get 3 tiers of gear from dungeons, barely 1 tier away from bis. Conq/vanq/invader level gear from red eye/sentinel/bloodlord. At worst it will take 3-4 days, at best can be done in one day in 3 hours total. That allows to pick only pieces of pvp gear you actually plan on using and retain all war crest for final gear. Playing rvr/sc with players of higher rr maxes out the gains too and allow to catch up extremely quickly to rr70 and beyond.

RORquest

Post#116 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:19 pm

Gravord wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:39 pm
ravezaar wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:21 am Is this really 11pages for a Scroll ? omfg ppl
Shows how many was dedicated to twinking and farming newcommers to make sure they wont stay.

And the "you go to t4 and get killed there" is a weak argument. Char can easily be lvl40 rr50 without scroll (or even higher rr). When players hit 40 they can get 3 tiers of gear from dungeons, barely 1 tier away from bis. Conq/vanq/invader level gear from red eye/sentinel/bloodlord. At worst it will take 3-4 days, at best can be done in one day in 3 hours total. That allows to pick only pieces of pvp gear you actually plan on using and retain all war crest for final gear. Playing rvr/sc with players of higher rr maxes out the gains too and allow to catch up extremely quickly to rr70 and beyond.
new player without scroll and doing profession/dungeon will not hit 50rr lmao i barely hit 50ish rr using scroll from 30-40 on my bo.
70-80 rr and beyond will take 3 months for an average player. not everyone just stomp pugs in sc allday sir and i highly doubt a new group of players will have it ez at 40 with redeye if lucky bloodlord gear ''maxing out the gains'' especially on destro :lol:

edit: also you can still twink just create a new one after hitting 40rank its Extremely ez to twink out a fresh character

Kaelang

Post#117 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:03 pm

Automation wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:09 pm How long is it since GCD patch arived? More then a month atleast?
BO AoE punt has been moved to a High Priority fix.

We fixed some of the Bloodlord / Ward unlocks this patch but there's more on the BT to go through - I was involved in looking at the ward system and the fixes that rolled out this week, as much as I wish it was a simple X = Y, it's not. That being said, it's noted and at least now we understand what the problem is and how to look into it on a case by case basis.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

tjalfe

Post#118 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:09 pm

yes, remember started t4 in Vanq, which was tough, but I persevered and now it is ok, still behind in Inv/Triumph but gap is closing.
I would never even consider rolling an alt now, going into t4 in Anni/Merc utter madness imho

Ads
Akilinus

Post#119 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:47 pm

Sulorie wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:42 pm There is just no valid reason to remove it, as we all know how it was without scroll, it's not like we try something new here.
Mid tier population will shrink, more players in t4, less activity in t2-3. More incentives to just grind your way to 40. New players facing true gear gaps in t4, while bolster basically removes any gear gaps in t2-3.
Much more premades in t4, so new players have even less time to learn, if they want to.
No significant rr advantage of higher RR player in t2-3 SC unlike t4, due to cap at rank. All this is lost.

The core problems, that new players know hardly anything about UI add-ons and core mechanics isn't solved.

This was discussed internally?
Back off. The devs are working hard to keep this server alive so that we may enjoy it.
Do I also need to remind you that the devs are doing this for free?
We will test these changes and see where they lead us first.
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

MonkeyHead

Post#120 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:36 pm

Looks like we are starting to see that having multiple overlapping systems for the same thing is a bad idea. Fixing that in the currency was a good test run, now fix it in the experience and realm rank. Mythic wanted to make a game with multiple game modes that had no overlap. Exp was for the PVE players and RR was for the PvP players. they wanted those paths to be completely separate with PVP just slightly using the EXP to form balanced tiers of players. this idea is detrimental to the game we have today as there is no such thing as a PVE player. Its stupid that these systems overlap. It provides nothing that makes the game better but it does make it way worse. Just make the game have 80 levels and merge the functions to run on exp.