Patch Notes 21/07/2022

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Aethilmar

Re: Patch Notes 21/07/2022

Post#11 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:03 pm

Kaelang wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:48 pm
Topdude wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:34 pm
Aethilmar wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:06 pm I'll be THAT guy now.

Is the team planning on fixing any time in the near future the myriad of bugs that have been accumulating not the least of which is the broken Apathy/AAO system and renown inversion?
WHAT THEY SAID!
Fix bugs that cripple the mechanic and make RvR participation pointless!

https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/20240
Yes to both.

We're working on something in the background that should make a lot of these bugs a lot easier to be fixed. More information will come along as progress gets made but it's something that is taking dev time now so that it can save it moving forward. It also means other people will be able to help with a lot of the issues due to knowledge entry level being reduced.

The bugs that got fixed this week are just ones I could fix on the side - it wasn't a case of the developers working on these instead of others.

Also re: Apathy and AAO, I'll take a look.
Thank you. I still love playing but have to admit it doesn't feel good to get less renown during AAO and feels dirty when you get more when other other side has it.

Ads
Kaelang

Post#12 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:26 pm

Aethilmar wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:03 pm
Kaelang wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:48 pm
Topdude wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:34 pm

WHAT THEY SAID!
Fix bugs that cripple the mechanic and make RvR participation pointless!

https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/20240
Yes to both.

We're working on something in the background that should make a lot of these bugs a lot easier to be fixed. More information will come along as progress gets made but it's something that is taking dev time now so that it can save it moving forward. It also means other people will be able to help with a lot of the issues due to knowledge entry level being reduced.

The bugs that got fixed this week are just ones I could fix on the side - it wasn't a case of the developers working on these instead of others.

Also re: Apathy and AAO, I'll take a look.
Thank you. I still love playing but have to admit it doesn't feel good to get less renown during AAO and feels dirty when you get more when other other side has it.
Think a fix has been found. Will find out next restart / patch. :) Feel free to update the original ticket if it persists after the next patch.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Topdude

Post#13 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:39 pm

Kaelang wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:26 pm
Think a fix has been found. Will find out next restart / patch. :) Feel free to update the original ticket if it persists after the next patch.
Looking forward to it! That would be a great fix and return a lot of value to playing the zones.
Thank you for your time and attention to the matter.

Omegus

Post#14 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:20 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:31 am Mail

Note: Next weeks patch (expected to be the 27th of July) we will be deploying our new mail system. Although we hope that it goes smoothly. Please make sure you remove any valuable items from your mailbox and claim any Twitch Drop items left over before then. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Assuming this is not happening today, any ETA on when this patch goes live?
Zomega: RR8x Zealot