Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 03/08/2022

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kaeldrick

Re: Patch Notes 03/08/2022

Post#21 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:07 pm

MaxHayman wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:34 am "We do not expect any change in balance or how any ability performs."

Behind the scenes code refactoring, so nothing should be different. This was more to say that if you notice something which has broken or changed mention it as a bug.
Ok, and then? I've been reporting bugs for years, only 2 or 3 have been fixed (all of them have been confirmed). Reporting bugs is nothing more than a waste of time.

Ads
Tyrodan

Post#22 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:16 pm

Kaeldrick wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:07 pm Ok, and then? I've been reporting bugs for years, only 2 or 3 have been fixed (all of them have been confirmed). Reporting bugs is nothing more than a waste of time.
Out of curiosity, since I was thinking about becoming more active on the bug tracker: Did you ever receive a gryphon mount token for your accumulated efforts? I read somewhere that the devs want to keep the option open, but always felt like it's just dangling an impossible-to-reach-carrot in front of the users to make them stick around.

Detangler

Post#23 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:56 pm

It would be nice if the Gates of Ekrund was actually selected as the PUG scenario in game. :D
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Kaeldrick

Post#24 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:45 pm

Tyrodan wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:16 pm
Kaeldrick wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:07 pm Ok, and then? I've been reporting bugs for years, only 2 or 3 have been fixed (all of them have been confirmed). Reporting bugs is nothing more than a waste of time.
Out of curiosity, since I was thinking about becoming more active on the bug tracker: Did you ever receive a gryphon mount token for your accumulated efforts? I read somewhere that the devs want to keep the option open, but always felt like it's just dangling an impossible-to-reach-carrot in front of the users to make them stick around.
Hi, nope never. From what I know, only "game breaking" bugs could give you a chance for that mount but it's been an eternity since I've heard about someone who actually got it, even with bugs reported like texture gliches in City Sieges. Well, I think that it's an old thing now but I'm really not sure about this.

Omegus

Post#25 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:52 pm

Kaeldrick wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:45 pm
Hi, nope never. From what I know, only "game breaking" bugs could give you a chance for that mount but it's been an eternity since I've heard about someone who actually got it, even with bugs reported like texture gliches in City Sieges. Well, I think that it's an old thing now but I'm really not sure about this.
FYI I got mine June/July 2021 for reporting a bunch of stuff as well as helping with the fixes. They still get handed out, it's just that the amount of game-breaking things that can occur become less and less as time goes on (in theory!) as things get fixed.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#26 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:49 pm

Omegus wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:52 pm
Kaeldrick wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:45 pm

FYI I got mine June/July 2021 for reporting a bunch of stuff as well as helping with the fixes. They still get handed out, it's just that the amount of game-breaking things that can occur become less and less as time goes on (in theory!) as things get fixed.
Exploits count as well. I've given out two mounts this year so far. They really are far and few between, but usually the information we get for that dangling carrot is incredibly valuable or could be potentially damaging.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

ravezaar

Post#27 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:52 pm

Hopefully u can fix the Bags not in mail and the Graphic Bugs that now remains after channeling skills from AM channel and RP doing channel Rune of Fire. really annoying this evening
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

fangour

Post#28 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:09 pm

another bug it seems im getting to rr or crests for keep sieges

Ads
Scottx125

Post#29 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:04 pm

Don't mean to be the negative nancy in the fourm. But why was this mail change needed? What gameplay improvement (or server improvement for that matter) does it offer for me to have to wait an hour or longer to receive my mailed items?
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

kirraha

Post#30 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:12 pm

I have been waiting for this mail patch for ages. Ty.