Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 03/08/2022

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sulorie

Re: Patch Notes 03/08/2022

Post#61 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:55 am

rejndjer wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:22 am pug sc is such a genius solution. we all want to to play that one sc from lvl 1 to lvl 250, because that one sc is best among all, and diversity is bad for game.
Wondering how you endured the SC on live server with no extra pug SC.
E g. the weekend SC are for the most part an incentive to groups to come together during the weekend.
Dying is no option.

Ads
rejndjer
Suspended

Post#62 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:23 am

yeah i endured it same as i endure it here. why would i ever play sc when they are boring by default? i sometimes play weekend event just to get that lv200talisman box, and it **** sux because i have to play it on SW, since that's my talis maker. why would i waste my time queueing only gates of ekrund/nordwatch, when you can simply go have fun in rvr?

pugs should fight pugs. as someone already said in this topic or some other, if you pro premades because of that change will have to wait 1hour or more per game, then maybe you should play pug? you know that's what you tell people when they complain abour premade :)

in fact make ranked premade only, and unranked normal scs pug only. you would see much more players playing this game, but not sure if you guys want that anyway :D

Akilinus

Post#63 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:07 am

rejndjer wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:23 am yeah i endured it same as i endure it here. why would i ever play sc when they are boring by default? i sometimes play weekend event just to get that lv200talisman box, and it **** sux because i have to play it on SW, since that's my talis maker. why would i waste my time queueing only gates of ekrund/nordwatch, when you can simply go have fun in rvr?

pugs should fight pugs. as someone already said in this topic or some other, if you pro premades because of that change will have to wait 1hour or more per game, then maybe you should play pug? you know that's what you tell people when they complain abour premade :)

in fact make ranked premade only, and unranked normal scs pug only. you would see much more players playing this game, but not sure if you guys want that anyway :D
It should work the same in rvr too.

I want an instance where only solo players are able to join.
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

rejndjer
Suspended

Post#64 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:54 am

it depends on what you want rvr to be and what you want scenarios to be. but i agree farming pugs with premades is apex of fun in videogames.

CountTalabecland

Post#65 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:33 pm

Please never use this scen as weekend scen again.

It is a boring box. BG/SH is OP in it due to having longest punts that no one can really be safe from/Order doesn't have a long enough punt to answer it.

Additionally, this scen is just ranked lite. Its a melee box where we hammer away on each other trying to find a healer or DPS weak enough to kill for 15 min. OR, its premade v pug slaughterfest which just encourages pugs to stop playing. and I don't mean solo, I mean ppl who actually try to grp on /5 and get farmed by super elite rr80+ Sov grp.

Weekend scen goal should be to bolster this games abysmal population. I.e. Gates, Norden, Forge, praag, and maybe a few others that are large open scens that accommodate more than one play style should be used.

Not this boring brown box. Most of my pops this weekend were for Norden or BFP where ppl could actually have fun and not play the weekend scen.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

bw10

Post#66 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:40 pm

Ive yet to see another project managed like this. Not even trolling, why?

Imagine coming home from work, you have maybe 2 hours of time to play and youve to wait 1 hour to buy pots for orvr, then pray it doesnt bug out, then go lock one zone and dont even get a bag roll.

Make a test server for this ****, how hard is that

calipso

Post#67 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:08 pm

bw10 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:40 pm Ive yet to see another project managed like this. Not even trolling, why?

Imagine coming home from work, you have maybe 2 hours of time to play and youve to wait 1 hour to buy pots for orvr, then pray it doesnt bug out, then go lock one zone and dont even get a bag roll.

Make a test server for this ****, how hard is that

I’m wondering if they realise how bad the state in game is right now. The amount of insane bugs is quite devastating. But what worries me the most is the lack of communication from anyone involved in this project. Also last patch, is really necessary having to wait 1h for mail? even if it is to prevent any kind of exploit,i think 1h is way to much, maybe 15min does the trick? i don’t know. I hope you guys reconsider it.

SepticDisaster

Post#68 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:08 pm

They’ve left the game in a broken state all weekend, everyone is clamoring to play something else in the meantime. But hey don’t worry, they jumped right on the Zealot exploit! 🙄

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#69 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:09 pm

SepticDisaster wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:08 pm They’ve left the game in a broken state all weekend, everyone is clamoring to play something else in the meantime. But hey don’t worry, they jumped right on the Zealot exploit! 🙄
GM's can do something about the Zealot exploit. The other bugs, not so much.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

SepticDisaster

Post#70 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:06 pm

It’s all good man, it’s a weekend and a free game. I just know that a lot of us are itching to get back to zone flip rewards etc.