Patch Notes 03/08/2022
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:43 am
Weekend Warfront: Foray of Fate
Stumbling upon an unusual network of tunnels beneath Praag, a small band of Order finds themselves within the slumbering walls of The Eternal Citadel. Followed by members of Destruction, these two forces clash within Tchar'zanek's throne room... but that is not all that trespasses through this labyrinth of twisted reality.
This weekend Foray of Fate will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 on Friday to 12:00 on Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Eternal Citadel scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.
If you complete all tasks you will get the title "Eternal Infiltrator" as Order or "Citadel Cerberus" as Destruction.
Realm versus Realm
- The Pick Up Group (PUG) scenario has been changed to the Gates of Ekrund
The mail system has been rebuilt from the ground up. This has been done because of fundamental problems with the original implementation of the mail system. The new system is designed to be feature complete with Mythics implementation. Some functional changes include:
- Expired Cash on Delivery mail will now be returned even if the recipient hasn't logged in.
- Items and money taken from mail will no longer disappear and will be greyed out.
- Mail should be reliable if the server crashes.
- Delayed mail sending, to allow for non-instant mail delivery.
- You can no longer report mail which was not sent from a player.
- Additional information messages to chat when sending mail.
- Mail with less contents will be quicker to mail.
- Many other small changes.
- Please be aware we will be holding back any mail left in your mailboxes for a short while after the patch.
- Vainglorious Epic Quest NPCs Sindri Grothsson and Pyris Painbled have been added to the Empire and Chaos Chapter 1 hubs. For convenience, you can now begin this Epic Quest via these NPCs without needing to start in your capital city.
 There are now enough captive dwarves to complete New Allies, New Enemies.
 AAO & Apathy are now working correctly on zone locks.
Combat and Careers
- We have been doing some work on the ability system and some changes have gone in. We do not expect any change in balance or how any ability performs. However, please be aware that bugs may arise.