Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 17/08/2022

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dabbart

Re: Patch Notes 17/08/2022

Post#21 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:55 pm

If Secrets is right, then Yay! I've been asking for that for like half a decade... I'm aware the sheer volume of effort the task requires so... God speed, and thanks for the work!

In the meantime, I like my shiny dyes, so thanks for that too.

Edit: btw, did you guys intentionally break the Enemy markers? They wipe seemingly at random now, from zone change, to joining an SC. Multiple verifications from other players. I assume it is to "fix" the fact the marker is outrageously broken. Just wondering if bug or working as intended.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Ads
Ninjagon

Post#22 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:04 pm

Capping the objectives in Gromril Crossing scenario does not count for scenario event.
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

calipso

Post#23 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:21 am

Ninjagon wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:04 pm Capping the objectives in Gromril Crossing scenario does not count for scenario event.
For me was the fact after the other realm wipe, not being able to cap BOs due surrender vote. It has been said before, sc event is ruined by that, not giving us the possibility to complete the tasks. I hope Dev team reconsider how the mechanic is working.

Ninjagon

Post#24 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:26 pm

NO, there is a bug that you cannot cap bridge and pile flags. (Order side)
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Belanoite
Suspended

Post#25 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:42 pm

This patch could be called "The Fashionista Patch".

calipso

Post#26 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:08 pm

Ninjagon wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:26 pm NO, there is a bug that you cannot cap bridge and pile flags. (Order side)
YES is bugged. YES u can’t complete the tasks due other realm not allowing you to do so.

Sulorie

Post#27 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:44 am

calipso wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:08 pm
Ninjagon wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:26 pm NO, there is a bug that you cannot cap bridge and pile flags. (Order side)
YES is bugged. YES u can’t complete the tasks due other realm not allowing you to do so.
He said you can't cap them, even if other team doesn't surrender.
Dying is no option.

calipso

Post#28 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:43 am

Sulorie wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:44 am
He said you can't cap them, even if other team doesn't surrender.
Hence i said “YES is bugged”. Just trying to point out both statements are right. You still can cap 1 BO to get first influ reward. I need those crests can’t help myself 😃

Ads
Ninjagon

Post#29 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:16 am

Man, sorry but are you blind? Look at picture. Da base camp - first base flag for DESTRO side is already completted 3/3. That means order has to push destro back to their spawn point (to farm them there).
So your realm is not allowing what ? LOL
Spoiler:

calipso

Post#30 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:35 am

Ninjagon wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:16 am
Man, sorry but are you blind? Look at picture. Da base camp - first base flag for DESTRO side is already completted 3/3. That means order has to push destro back to their spawn point (to farm them there).
So your realm is not allowing what ? LOL

Perhaps you didn’t understand me. As my first post said, i started the sentence writing “for me” as my experience. I was playing destru, and we pushed for the last BO, the only BO not bugged close to Order spawn as you explained before. 2 times in a raw Order surrender before we had the chance to cap it. I am not blind man and no need the hostile nor the irony, neither looking for a response. As i stated before, i confirmed that the sc event has bugs, but also pointed out another circumstance, yet again “for me”, which makes completing tasks a bit tricky, because being penalised by the other realm for fighting hard to get my rewards doesn’t feel right. Now you can agree with me or not, but this kind of event tasks are ruined by surrender vote, doesn’t matter the realm you are playing for.