Recent Topics

Ads

The Feast of Shoika

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kpi

Re: The Feast of Shoika

Post#51 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:13 am

In the last minutes of the event, i want share my experience with it.

All the event was very funny and the rewards awesome. The new potions, dyes, and of course the bears do the event was very cool.

The idea of the event with a Kislevite history do the event the coolest of all the history of the server :mrgreen: Finally kislev got some love (but the NPCs in Praag stay as imperials troops :( )

The epic PQ was funny to do, and the fix about do the kills in everywhere and not only in certain places was a very great fix. And in PQ's Gold bag will be better if you can choose between both mounts, and not only one :)

The only mistake i can fin in the event is about decay in mounts... My Kislevite Warrior Priest in bear is coolest than in horse. I will miss my bear :(
Last edited by Kpi on Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Ads
Lithenir

Post#52 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:46 pm

I like the new events you guys get in the game - like this and the one before. Kudos to this!
It's fun to see parts of the game you so rarely see while doing the event quests and I think 10 days - 2 full weekends - is more than enough for the events.

So while I am happy about new events, I sadly realize that most of the events (counting in also the ones from mythic) are empire centric. I would like to have more events for elves and - I can't believe I say this - even dwarfs. Like the new ones you guys inventioned with a quest line through all the areas.

ekalime
Developer

Post#53 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:46 am

Lithenir wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:46 pm I like the new events you guys get in the game - like this and the one before. Kudos to this!
It's fun to see parts of the game you so rarely see while doing the event quests and I think 10 days - 2 full weekends - is more than enough for the events.

So while I am happy about new events, I sadly realize that most of the events (counting in also the ones from mythic) are empire centric. I would like to have more events for elves and - I can't believe I say this - even dwarfs. Like the new ones you guys inventioned with a quest line through all the areas.
Don't worry, I have more events planned for other races/cultures/armies. Last year's Stronghold Saga was very dwarf-focused (semi-Greenskin). It is just pure happenstance that Hexensnacht and the Feast of Shoika had a more 'Empire' focus (though I did try to keep Shoika to the Norsca/Troll Country/High Pass/Praag maps). I can't say there won't be more 'Empire focused' live events, but we'll learn about others at some point. To some extent this is caused by the Warhammer Fantasy-Roleplay(WFRP) books, which I pull from, that are very Empire-centric.

Martok

Post#54 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:23 am

ekalime wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:46 amDon't worry, I have more events planned for other races/cultures/armies.

This was a good event, very well done. It was involved without being tedious, which is, I would imagine, a hard balance to strike. Many thanks.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Lithenir

Post#55 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:52 am

ekalime wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:46 am
Spoiler:
Lithenir wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:46 pm I like the new events you guys get in the game - like this and the one before. Kudos to this!

Don't worry, I have more events planned for other races/cultures/armies. Last year's Stronghold Saga was very dwarf-focused (semi-Greenskin). It is just pure happenstance that Hexensnacht and the Feast of Shoika had a more 'Empire' focus (though I did try to keep Shoika to the Norsca/Troll Country/High Pass/Praag maps). I can't say there won't be more 'Empire focused' live events, but we'll learn about others at some point. To some extent this is caused by the Warhammer Fantasy-Roleplay(WFRP) books, which I pull from, that are very Empire-centric.
One could really see that this was meant to be a kislev event, very well done.
I also don't want to complain because I think you did a really great job. It just came to my mind that many events, from live and yours, seem to be empire centric. But then most of the story from GW seems to be from an Empire PoV. The WFRP books are a great source.
I have great faith, that you come up with more cool events.
Still waiting for the Elves event, that gives us Lothern ;)

nocturnalguest

Post#56 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:24 am

ekalime wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:46 am Don't worry, I have more events planned for other races/cultures/armies.
Thank you, really great event. Highly appreciated
Looking forward to more events like this one. Keep the quality level that high

Sinisterror

Post#57 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:39 am

ekalime wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:46 am

Hey! I just wanted to say that your work on everything RoR is awesome. Even more awesome is how much you have done in your blog(?). You should definetely be in charge of what class balance changes are going thru. You can just go to your old work and copy paste things from there and it would work=) If anyone hasnt seen https://ekaslime.wordpress.com/2011/09/ ... #more-3464 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

stavoz

Post#58 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:18 am

Have a pvp quest where you run around as a chicken, so stupid. Is it possible to not be a chicken at all ?

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Post#59 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:41 am

Please check our TOS:

4.6 Avoid thread necromancy.
If a thread’s last post was more than a month ago, do not post in it. Maybe start a new topic!

viewtopic.php?t=13607