Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ReturnOfReckoning
Staff

Patch Notes 05/06/2024

Post#1 » Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:31 am

Highlights
Weekend Warfront: Blood Basin

The blackened environs of Black Fire Pass are home to one of the bloodiest battles yet seen. The clash of steel on steel does little to drown out the screams of the wounded as Order and Destruction forces struggle for dominance in the blood-mired snow.

This weekend the Blood Basin will be the weekend warfront from 12:00 Friday to 12:00 Monday Altdorf time. You get +50% XP and Renown in the Black Fire Basin scenario, and extra rewards from completing the event tasks.

Realm versus Realm
Live Event: Sigmartag

We noticed Realms had a difficult time to accumulate the Event Renown Boosts through collecting [Skull of A Fallen Foe]. The old implementation would have required 5,000 [Skull of A Fallen Foe] to be collected within 8 hours, we thought this was too much currently.

We'd like players to enjoy the benefits of Sigmartag's Renown Boost more consistently, and in all time-zones.

New Realm Skull Requirements :

- 250+ Skulls: 10% Renown Boost

- 500+ Skulls: 20% Renown Boost

- 750+ Skulls: 30% Renown Boost

- 1000+ Skulls:40% Renown Boost

- 1250+ Skulls: 50% Renown Boost

Sigmartag Relic

- Relics during the event should show up properly on your map moving on.

Open-RvR

We have identified the issue regarding RvR Gold Bags sometimes not rewarding players with set items. This fix on the other hand resulted in Reward Brackets to be slightly modified:

- Players Renown ranks 1 to 20 will receive Obliterator Set pieces

- Players Renown ranks 20 to 29 will receive Devastator Set pieces

- Players Renown ranks 30 to 39 will receive Annihilator Set pieces

- Players Renown ranks 40 to 49 will receive Conqueror Set pieces

- Players Renown ranks 50 to 255 will receive Vanquisher Set pieces

Guild

- Guild Standards have been restored to function properly again, see Bug-Fixes section!

- You can now once more capture the enemy realms guild standards.

Combat and Careers
Balance Changes

- Graceful Strike was changed to generate double hate from damage (including Damage over Time) instead of a fixed amount of extra hate to bring it in line with other tanks.

This change is in connection with the listed bug-fixes regarding Tanks, to make all Tank Careers generate hate the same way.

Content
Items

- The Helmets of Dominion from the Veteran Renown Gear merchants have been upgraded to be given stats, to be useful for someone that is just fresh into tier 2.

- The Cloak of Conquest from the Veteran Renown Gear merchants have been upgraded to be given stats.

Social
Guild

- When an event is edited a new guild log is sent with the new information.

- When an event is 30 minutes from starting a message is now also sent in guild chat.

Community
Character Restoration

We have updated our Character Restoration Guidelines. Players can now request the recovery of deleted characters. We ask everyone to please read and follow our newly established guidelines, if you are thinking about using this new support feature.

You can read our Character Restoration Guidelines here.

Bug Fixes

We have allocated more resources to fixing bugs and issues reported to us. You can track this process through our [Bug Tracker], where you'll be able to see reported bugs, resolved cases, and closed reports.

We are very grateful for your assistance with our project by reporting issues you encounter, and we encourage everyone to do the same if they come across a bug. We only ask that when you report an issue, provide us with as many details as you can to help us reproduce them:

- Clear description of the issue & Error Messages
- Exact steps to reproduce & Frequency
- Screenshots or Videos
- Character information
- Additional context

[22769] - [world] All tok are broken for all monsters . No counts for any kills.
[21993] - [Item] - Caledor scorpion spawning
[08845] - [Item] - Black Chasm
[22784] - [Zealot] Fetish of the subjugator without any stats and Fortress weapon
[22692] - [Ironbreaker, Black Orc, Swordmaster] Aggro generation issue on IB
[22522] - [Ironbreaker] - Shield Sweep Grudge Generation Broken
[22638] - [Ironbreaker] - Avenging The Debt doesn't provide snares and root immunity to Oath Friend
[22787] - [Choppa] - Furious Stompin' Tooltip is messed up
[22277] - [Swordmaster, Black Orc, Slayer] - Added a Tooltip description to say Not Affected by Cooldown Reduction
[22485] - [Knight, Chosen] - Added description to tooltip stating, "Targets can only be damaged once every two seconds." For their reflect damage abilities.
[21693] - Guild standard buffs should now work both when holding it and placing it on the ground.
[13060] - Guild standard needs to be stowed before entering an SC.
[16032] - Guild standard 2 and 3 can now be used at the guild level they are rewarded.
[22362] - Guild standard now correctly grants movement speed.
[20603] - Guild standard can no longer be claimed by 2 people at the same time
[19756] - Guild standard post 4 can now be used
[07231] - Re-did area to mark Thane's Defense as part of Ch7 influence
[19966] - Quest items can now be withdrawn from the bank. Note that they automatically gets added to your quest items bag and that you have to drag them to your normal inventory as there is no right click nor space to drag to quest items.
[19684] - Bank items now show talismans and bind status
[22449] - Choppa will also grow in size as they reach Red Berserk stage.
[22765] - Melee Squig Herder's "Outta My Way!" charge now properly respects punt immunity.
[22703] - Siege Oil can no longer be pulled by player skills like Magnet, Rift, etc.
[22773] - Siege Rams can no longer be pulled by player skills like Magnet, Rift, Marauder Pull or White Lion fetch.
[22660] - RvR Gold Bags missing Set Items.
[22082] - Siege Rams should be properly visible again on your map.

Ads
ReturnOfReckoning
Staff

Re: Patch Notes 30/05/2024

Post#2 » Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:47 am

Hotfixes
Ability Hotfixes

Bug Fixes

- Clobber will now properly advance you to da' Gud Plan! as intended.

Bug Fixes

- Graceful Strike will now properly advance you to Improved Balance as intended.

Wdova

Re: Patch Notes 05/06/2024

Post#3 » Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:27 am

Great stuff and good job. I am glad that You focus more on fixing bugs now.
When we speak about bugs, 25.4. 2024 I reported bugs related to WL´s pet (with screenshoot and videos). This pet issues showed up right after big abbility rework patch in december 2023. Please check it out, it hasn't been read and classified yet. It heavilly affect WL´s performance in any build that is related to pet (CC and ST damage). Thank You for Your effort.
"Quickness is the essence of the war."

Sun Tzu

Ysaran

Post#4 » Wed Jun 05, 2024 10:24 am

Thanks for the effort. Love the focus on bug fixing
Zputadenti

Garamore

Post#5 » Wed Jun 05, 2024 10:50 am

Wdova wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:27 am Great stuff and good job. I am glad that You focus more on fixing bugs now.
When we speak about bugs, 25.4. 2024 I reported bugs related to WL´s pet (with screenshoot and videos). This pet issues showed up right after big abbility rework patch in december 2023. Please check it out, it hasn't been read and classified yet. It heavilly affect WL´s performance in any build that is related to pet (CC and ST damage). Thank You for Your effort.
Agree - what the game needs urgently is more buffs to wl
Garamore - Chosen Garamar - Marauder Garachop - Choppa Garamor - Slayer

Warband leader for Hand of Blood

https://www.twitch.tv/therealgaramore

Everdin

Post#6 » Wed Jun 05, 2024 12:49 pm

ETA when lion pet will be fixed?
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Uchoo

Post#7 » Wed Jun 05, 2024 4:13 pm

My Engi is 58 now and has gotten 3 gold bags. Gloves twice and boots once. Honestly it would make more sense for bags to follow the Redeye / Onslaught model.

Blue bag: Belt + Boots (random or player choice)
Purple bag: Belt + Boots; Gloves (separate selections)
Gold bag: Belt + Boots; Gloves; Helm + Shoulders + Chest (separate selections)

The groups separated by semi-colon can be RNG but at least you are separating by cost, adding gear to bags besides Gold, and allowing some player choice.
"They're gonna die if we kill them" - Klev on strategy

RoR Memes
https://www.youtube.com/@UchooGaming
Check out my Twitter, I talk about RoR & Games
https://twitter.com/UchooGaming
The RoR Guide
https://shorturl.at/ouGH8

Ysaran

Post#8 » Wed Jun 05, 2024 4:14 pm

Everdin wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 12:49 pm ETA when lion pet will be fixed?
I reported a couple of bugs on shaman and they have yet to fix them. Seeing as most of the bug fixed in this patch concern tanks, i suspect that bugs regarding healers will be addressed when we reach the healers balance phase and that those concerning dps will be addressed in dps balance phase
Zputadenti

Ads
Wdova

Post#9 » Wed Jun 05, 2024 8:23 pm

Garamore wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 10:50 am
Wdova wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:27 am Great stuff and good job. I am glad that You focus more on fixing bugs now.
Agree - what the game needs urgently is more buffs to wl
No WL buffs. Just fix the bugged pet that jail WL in loner, 3 button meme AOE build for warbands... I have no issue with making WL AOE channel only cone in front of you insted of 360. All I want is viable single target build with pet that doesnt die in 3 seconds or next to me without a reason.
"Quickness is the essence of the war."

Sun Tzu

BluIzLucky

Post#10 » Thu Jun 06, 2024 12:16 pm

[19684] - Bank items now show talismans and bind status
Actually big QoL, my banks are full of same sets with different gems, this will save a lot of juggling :)
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70