Recent Topics

Ads

CH22 PQ loot bug

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
zgolec

CH22 PQ loot bug

Post#1 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:27 pm

So we finished ch22 in BC today. I didnt die - tanked squiggy and some **** till he end.
I got no loot roll, no bag, nothing.
We didnt have out of wb ppl so its not that someone out od wb got something. Other ppl in wb had similiar problem... And its not first time.

KInda annoying when time is wasted on something that was supossed to be a big thing and you end up with just lost time...
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Ads
ndnuzik88

Re: CH22 PQ loot bug

Post#2 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:31 pm

Can confirm, I was in the wb and got nothing too.

Skullgrin

Post#3 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:32 pm

Unfortunately I don't think that there is anything that can be done to replace your missing rewards.

However, something I've learned over time is the fact that you HAVE to put stuff like this on the bug tracker. You can complain about it on the forums or even send PM's to members of the team (hell I've mentioned bugs while just having friendly conversations in-game), but until it is formally documented on the bug tracker they can and will forget about the problem, not because they don't care but because there is just TOO MUCH for them to keep track of without the bug tracker system.

When something happens like this document as much as possible (preferably with screen shots), state what happened clearly and succinctly (without any hyperbole or drama) and then put it on the tracker. Good things usually happen when you do.
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

edavoc

Post#4 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:14 am

This is a known issue, not sure why it hasn't been fixed yet. I remember reporting it when the chapter 22 PQ were first released.
Unfortunately the area near the hut next to where Gorfang spawns in that PQ is not flagged as the PQ area. If you fight the boss there and complete the PQ the game thinks you aren't in the PQ so you don't get credit and no roll.

You need to make sure you are closer to the bosses' spawn location to get a loot roll next time. Got to make sure the tanks pull Gorfang back near the pillars and have everyone stand close to that location.