Recent Topics

Ads

Animation glitch

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Bobbiom

Animation glitch

Post#1 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:26 pm

Hello,

I am a returning player and I have had the game on my pc for sometime without updating it for the last 7-8 months or so.
Now that the launcher did its updates and as I enter the game I noticed that when I make the strafe movement the animation is that of the forward walk animation.

My question is should I reinstall the game or is there something I can do on my end to verify all files are there?

Ads
Ototo

Re: Animation glitch

Post#2 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:50 pm

Are you sure that they are properly bind both primary and secondary?
Spoiler:

Bobbiom

Post#3 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:02 pm

Yes and the animation is glitched out on other players aswell.

Ototo

Post#4 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:06 pm

Are you using some smart key combo from Windows, or whatever name it has for your OS if you aren't using Windows?

If you are positively sure that no, I really can't wonder, sorry and good luck then.
Spoiler:

Bobbiom

Post#5 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:22 pm

Ok thanks, well I guess I will reinstall the game and hope it doesn't repeat itself.
I just wanted to check the forums to see if there were anyone else having the same issue or knew about a fix.

Lainkr

Post#6 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:07 pm

Bobbiom wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:22 pm Ok thanks, well I guess I will reinstall the game and hope it doesn't repeat itself.
I just wanted to check the forums to see if there were anyone else having the same issue or knew about a fix.

Hello, got the same problem as you and was wondering, if somehow, you've solved that, thansk in advance

Lilim
Community Management

Post#7 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:30 pm

Lainkr wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:07 pm
Bobbiom wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:22 pm Ok thanks, well I guess I will reinstall the game and hope it doesn't repeat itself.

Hello, got the same problem as you and was wondering, if somehow, you've solved that, thansk in advance
Hey,

close your game
open the launcher, press the cog and choose the 32 bit version
start your game again

Lainkr

Post#8 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:18 pm

Lilim wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:30 pm
Lainkr wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:07 pm

Hey,

close your game
open the launcher, press the cog and choose the 32 bit version
start your game again
Thanks that solved the problem, god bless you !

Ads