Recent Topics

Ads

Lost invader medallions

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
t13link

Lost invader medallions

Post#1 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:33 am

Yesterday, after two successful forts (That was Kadrin and Cale, Cale with purple bаg), I had 39 invader medallions. About 10 hours later server was down. Today i see only 26 invader medallions in my bag. Where my reward from whole day?

Ads
Kwatchi
Suspended

Re: Lost invader medallions

Post#2 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:16 am

The server had a bad afternoon and start giving out 100 medallions at a time in IC. The devs immediately pulled the plug and did a roll back. It wasn't perfect though (ie. I lost 4 invader even though I was not in the City at all). You just have to put it down to the quirks of the server and move on.
Slayer - 40/7x
Archmage - 40/7x

Fey

Post#3 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:21 am

It's very buggy. You get vanq sometimes when you should get invader. Rewards are all over the place.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Vladimir73

Post#4 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:22 am

I've lost forthteen invaders medalions at my WH too. All the day with two defended zones and two winned forts was wasted time.
Some people had got back a roll and take some medalions when they were in Maw after crash. But I got nothing at all.
It was very sadly.
SW Marinaell 40/80+
WH Kondrad 40/70+
AM Alinor 40/60+
KOtBS Halmut 40/60+
BW Dmar 40/60+
ING Grogrim 40/50+

thefarthestland

Post#5 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:36 am

I lost 11 invader ... they should give at least some return for having had 3 fort to be able to attack city-

edweray

Post#6 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:18 am

i lost 6 invader medallions after yesterday ... maybe the devs do something

Vladimir73

Post#7 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:24 am

edweray wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:18 am maybe the devs do something
I don't think so...
SW Marinaell 40/80+
WH Kondrad 40/70+
AM Alinor 40/60+
KOtBS Halmut 40/60+
BW Dmar 40/60+
ING Grogrim 40/50+

Eweon

Post#8 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:28 am

Yeah, I lost also 9. 3 For defending endzones and 6 for a lost fort... all the week I get nearly no chace to get Invader and now this. :( really bad for many of us. bad luck

Ads
Kaelang

Post#9 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:15 pm

The server was force crashed yesterday due to a bug being identified which allowed some people to generate a large amount of invaders and crests. There was a 12 hour rollback from yesterday which resulted in people losing some tokens if they had completed forts within the timeframe.

'We're starting up the server in a minute. Managed to only roll back a little bit, and targeted specifically at people that seemed like they had a few too many things in their pockets. As we did do a hard crash on the server, there will be up to 15 minutes of rollback for players in general. Invader and Royal currency has been reset to the prior backup, approximately 12 hours ago. That's the best we can really do!'

For those asking for the dev's to do something. They did, they fixed a gamebreaking exploit. Rollbacks aren't common, but they're sometimes necessary. These guys know what they're doing - it's frustrating to log in and see, but it'd be worse to login and see everyone in full gear due to exploitation.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Starx

Post#10 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:24 pm

tfw it hurt more losing invaders on my alt than royals on my main :pensive: