Recent Topics

Ads

Wasted 75 seals on a piece that will never be equipped.

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Lordholl
Suspended

Re: Wasted 75 seals on a piece that will never be equipped.

Post#11 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:08 pm

Spoiler:
Lol so you made a mistake and are now mad at the game for some reason because of your own stupidity? Even though there already is warning setting? Do you need your coffee cup to say "Caution: Hot" also?
Not cool.

Ads
Drednes

Post#12 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:19 am

next time check the side description at the vendor and you will see
. . .
you got to sov and didnt connect that the invader ring was already in slot 4 and that sov would also be?...
and that no one was using sov and invader rings together?...
AND you bought it already knowing that the ring wasnt good for you?
and you didnt tripple check everything before buying it?

you failed on sooo many level you got what you bought
dont whine on the devs for your failure

Hardkoar
Suspended

Post#13 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:24 pm

The guy is obviously not trying to cheat out on anyone or anything, he worked hard to earn all that currency and to tell him ''tough luck, get fkd'' instead of helping him out its just terrible behavior. Hopefully people will remember this is just a game and to piss off players for no reason it's just pointless small cazzo behavior

Mihgee

Post#14 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:55 pm

Drednes wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:19 am next time check the side description at the vendor and you will see
. . .
you got to sov and didnt connect that the invader ring was already in slot 4 and that sov would also be?...
and that no one was using sov and invader rings together?...
AND you bought it already knowing that the ring wasnt good for you?
and you didnt tripple check everything before buying it?

you failed on sooo many level you got what you bought
dont whine on the devs for your failure
1, I presumed the sov ring would be worth the 8pc bonus, not realizing the bonus and the ring are completely worthless. Why is a sov item so worthless?

2, The sov ring being so bad I thought it was a possibility.

3, I did not think it would let me buy the ring 1st, as was the case for the invader one.

4, great feedback you definitely helped the situation. Why bother posting at all?

Don't we all want this game to grow not continue dying? I am not the only person this has happened to regarding sovereign or invader gear, don't act like I am. The fact a few seconds of being confused can waste in my case 75 seals or what equivocates to a **** ton of game time and there is no way to resell or anything is wild. and the only official response is a link to an image of game settings for "see you should've just had this setting on" is equally disheartening.

Mihgee

Re: Wasted 79 seals on a piece ill never wear.

Post#15 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:00 pm

Goryak wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:41 pm All things concerned, it sucks but look on the bright side, you are a kotbs, people WANT you for city, just endure the grind a little bit more. :))
Yeah so only 15+ cities and lots of luck on bags away from being where I was before I came back from a break of this game.

doky

Post#16 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:21 pm

Hardkoar wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:24 pm The guy is obviously not trying to cheat out on anyone or anything, he worked hard to earn all that currency and to tell him ''tough luck, get fkd'' instead of helping him out its just terrible behavior. Hopefully people will remember this is just a game and to piss off players for no reason it's just pointless small cazzo behavior
this is a morale to learn in this topic. +1
sadly, devs statement always was that they are not dealing with lost/misssclick items

Hardkoar
Suspended

Post#17 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:58 pm

doky wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:21 pm
Hardkoar wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:24 pm The guy is obviously not trying to cheat out on anyone or anything, he worked hard to earn all that currency and to tell him ''tough luck, get fkd'' instead of helping him out its just terrible behavior. Hopefully people will remember this is just a game and to piss off players for no reason it's just pointless small cazzo behavior
sadly, devs statement always was that they are not dealing with lost/misssclick items
It's rather sad and unnecessary, but yea, not surprised.

Sulorie

Post#18 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:58 pm

Hardkoar wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:58 pm
Can you imagine how much work it is, if they actually restore peoples items? Ppl would request it for all possible reasons and in the end it means a shitton of work. Nobody is paid here to invest their precious spare time, so be glad they work on the server.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Hardkoar
Suspended

Post#19 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:46 am

Sulorie wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:58 pm
Hardkoar wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:58 pm
Can you imagine how much work it is, if they actually restore peoples items? Ppl would request it for all possible reasons and in the end it means a shitton of work. Nobody is paid here to invest their precious spare time, so be glad they work on the server.
I doubt it is as much work as you think. Take away item from his inventory and give him seals. Or swap it with the item he wanted to begin with. It is really not as big of a deal as u make it out to be. And can we please stop the ''be glad the server is up'' attitude?
I'm sure everyone is greatfull, just as much as the devs are greatfull to have a community that is playing on their server, coming on this very website filled with adds/popups and their twitch/youtube. I've been playing on this server on and off from the beginning of its time when T1/T2 was all there was, I've had GMs like Torquemeada help me or guildies many times when **** happened. Things are just not as they used to be, and it shows.

Ostabenny

Post#20 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:21 am

Ppl think full sov and leading the charge is worthless? Wild.