All Characters gone

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
PoneG

All Characters gone

Post#1 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:29 pm

Hello all of you reading this,

i´ve been offline for some time and missed the WaR feeling, no other game could give me, so i came back. as i logged into my account (i only have this one) none of my toons were visible. i then started a new one, but i miss my old guys. is there a possibility to bring them back or are they lost if you leave the game a few month?

greetings

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: All Characters gone

Post#2 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:01 pm

PoneG wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:29 pm Hello all of you reading this,

i´ve been offline for some time and missed the WaR feeling, no other game could give me, so i came back. as i logged into my account (i only have this one) none of my toons were visible. i then started a new one, but i miss my old guys. is there a possibility to bring them back or are they lost if you leave the game a few month?

greetings
99% of the time all chars are "missing" is because you use the wrong account (even if they say they only have one)
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

PoneG

Post#3 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:15 pm

yes i guess thats the easiest way to think of but i really dont have any other account. as you see this one is from 2015. did only have 2 email adresses ever since and this ones was the only one i could reset a password

thanks anyway

PoneG

Post#4 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:24 am

So theres no way someone could help?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#5 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:21 am

are you're toons still on the Armory? https://www.returnofreckoning.com/armory

mogt

Post#6 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:49 am

hy,

if you dont see your chars on the screen you can use the repair function from the launcher, then you see your chars.

this problem had many players and the repair function solve this problem you can try it

PoneG

Post#7 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:39 pm

I´m still searchng screenshots on my old harddrive to see if i´m right with the names, but i couldnt find them in the armory yet. i really guess they are deleted. thats really sad.
i´ve used the repair function now and will wait for the server to be online again.

thank you all so much

Bowldancer

Post#8 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:53 pm

They don't delete characters anymore for quite some time afaik - they just flag them.
So there is a good chance. Contact a GM on the official disord.
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

Ads
PoneG

Post#9 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:29 pm

theres is no way to bring them back. sorry to hear that. well i guess i have to leave the server and see if its still online in a few years. dont have the time to level up a new char to 40 -.- really sad

thank you everybody for trying to help. really good community in here

lurtz77

Post#10 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:00 am

Can someone help me to restore my account... i lost login and password :/
My chars are still in the armory :) (Kriegspiel/Makash/Xystera//Skywvader... Ypehen/Ketal..)
Hope is on march !