Recent Topics

Ads

Game sound is gone!

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Elven
Former Staff

Re: Game sound is gone!

Post#11 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:13 pm

Vo_english.myp

Replace your existing one.

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Post#12 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:14 pm

Try this first and if it doesn't fix it, I'll give you the link for the audio file too.

PowerOfMamaliga

Post#13 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:35 pm

I downloaded it using browser, put it in the directory folder, deleted the old one and it doesn't work.
Last edited by PowerOfMamaliga on Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PowerOfMamaliga

Post#14 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:50 pm

I need to mention that when I put your voice.myp in the directory I went to properties and check marked "Unblock" because the file was from another computer.
Last edited by PowerOfMamaliga on Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#15 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:52 pm

Can try with the Audio.myp and see if it fixes it.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#16 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:53 pm

PowerOfMamaliga wrote:Also, all except for a few of the files in the Warhammer directory folder and other folders near the Warhammer directory are marked with a red "X" now for some reason. I need to mention that when I put your voice.myp in the directory I went to properties and check marked "Unblock" because the file was from another computer. What did you gave me, this "X" mark on my folders is weird.
Post a screenshot of it? I gave you my copy I use of vo_english.myp from my game folder.

PowerOfMamaliga

Post#17 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:55 pm

Elven wrote:
PowerOfMamaliga wrote:Also, all except for a few of the files in the Warhammer directory folder and other folders near the Warhammer directory are marked with a red "X" now for some reason. I need to mention that when I put your voice.myp in the directory I went to properties and check marked "Unblock" because the file was from another computer. What did you gave me, this "X" mark on my folders is weird.
Post a screenshot of it? I gave you my copy I use of vo_english.myp from my game folder.
Don't worry. I uninstalled that Mega thing and now the X mark is gone.

PowerOfMamaliga

Post#18 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:17 pm

Elven wrote:Can try with the Audio.myp and see if it fixes it.
Nope, it doesn't work. Good thing I kept a back up copy of my old audio in case it didn't work. Now ALL sound is not lost. Too bad I didn't make a copy of the voice too..
Last edited by PowerOfMamaliga on Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
PowerOfMamaliga

Post#19 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:29 pm

Also, emotes sounds seem to be working. I guess it's casual when it works and when it doesn't (atleast for emote sounds, voice and music seem permanently gone).

PowerOfMamaliga

Post#20 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:11 pm

Ok, so I redownloaded the game and everything is back to normal. You can delete this thread as I don't know how to do it.