Recent Topics

Ads

Furrig's exploit in BFP

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Penril

Re: Furrig's exploit in BFP

Post#11 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:55 pm

Minerva wrote:
So only moderators can post? Mkay then...
I was referencing the forum rules. The part where someone says "you are breking the rules!" and then the rules say "dont call out people for breaking the rules, moderator you are not" and... and... and...

It was just a joke Mine :roll:

Ads
Genisaurus
Former Staff

Re: Furrig's exploit in BFP

Post#12 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:55 pm

Not an exploit. Thanks for playing, please keep an eye out for other things that might be one.

OP is cool, we're all cool. Locking this before everyone has to get the last word in and it gets uncool.
LAndrew wrote:What's the issue here? ...that I would post an exploit (with no indication of how it works)? ...or that someone would be called out for exploiting? I'd hope there wouldn't be tolerance for folks that exploit, but that's an opinion.
Generally, we dislike it when people publicly share things that might be or are exploits, as it lets the cat out of the bag. We fix exploits, but there's always a number of people who will try to abuse them before we can get a fix in. Additionally, naming-and-shaming is typically reserved for the GM ban board. False accusations can lead to players suffering abuse in-game, and even true accusations can distort the judicial process.