Recent Topics

Ads

T4 Accessory Tome Unlock Guide

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Toonman

Re: T4 Accessory Tome Unlock Guide

Post#11 » Wed May 11, 2016 12:03 am

FYI, to get Broke Toof you have to kill 100 Blood Beasts of Khorne. I just got Broke Toof yesterday on my Squig, took a few hours of grinding as I was solo and there are a lot of mobs in the area so you gotta be careful not to aggro to much at once.

You can either do the Chaos ch1 pq 100 times as the boss is a Blood Beast, or you can go to the Chaos Wastes on Destruction PvE side and head to the Tower Of Awakening PQ. In that PQ are 2 Blood Spawns that count as Blood Beasts. They respawn every 1 minute and 20 seconds. Hope that helps.

Ads
cooljosh

Post#12 » Wed May 11, 2016 12:44 am

squig herder...Lilgrimmy
shaman...Dapusherman

magicthighs
Former Staff

Post#13 » Wed May 11, 2016 1:12 am

Very nice indeed, made it a sticky post.

Synacy

Post#14 » Wed May 11, 2016 1:45 am

Toonman wrote:FYI, to get Broke Toof you have to kill 100 Blood Beasts of Khorne. I just got Broke Toof yesterday on my Squig, took a few hours of grinding as I was solo and there are a lot of mobs in the area so you gotta be careful not to aggro to much at once.

You can either do the Chaos ch1 pq 100 times as the boss is a Blood Beast, or you can go to the Chaos Wastes on Destruction PvE side and head to the Tower Of Awakening PQ. In that PQ are 2 Blood Spawns that count as Blood Beasts. They respawn every 1 minute and 20 seconds. Hope that helps.
I sure will work on it. Thank you for this information. Upon research, I found that some places did have these Blood Beasts but their numbers only seemed to be very small as they were usually the final boss in a PQ or such chain event. I have discovered the locations in Chaos Wastes and will actually update my thread to include those locations into the thread so users may achieve the tome unlock. I do hope that there will be a more convenient way, eventually.
Yeah, I used to be that witch elf named Fun

Jaycub

Post#15 » Wed May 11, 2016 2:05 am

Nice guide OP

I really wish dodge and disrupt was always bundled together, naked dodge or disrupt is just really bad. Changing toughness/WS would also make them a lot better for a wider range of classes.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Mystriss

Post#16 » Wed May 11, 2016 2:11 am

<3 this list. I have surprisingly fond memories of my husband and I spending some 1K+ hours getting every tome unlock in WAR.

He's got a mind like a steel trap, but unfortunately working 16 hr days so not much time to play, but I'll try my best to drop any he recalls if it's not on your lovely list :)

Dirtyz

Post#17 » Wed May 11, 2016 3:52 am

Duly noted, ty for the info :)
Spoiler:
Dirtyzcurse Chosen - Ahznik BO - Zengis BG

Dirtyz

Post#18 » Wed May 11, 2016 3:52 am

Duly noted, ty for the info :)
Spoiler:
Dirtyzcurse Chosen - Ahznik BO - Zengis BG

Ads
Blasio

Post#19 » Wed May 11, 2016 5:48 am

Thank you fir your great work!

crazyturkme

Post#20 » Wed May 11, 2016 7:12 am

52 Hit points every 4 sec is not working as I see. I may be wrong but checked twice.
Never give up ! Get up and fight ! Only you can save the World !