Recent Topics

Ads

questions about missing guilds

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
mohokoner1

Re: questions about missing guilds

Post#21 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:07 am

any timeline when the missing guilds will come back? mine hasn't even restored yet at all..

Ads
DerManimal

Post#22 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:17 am

I guess my questions are would be able to remake our guild using the old name, and if we did would that cause problems if you ever restored the guilds?
Public Enemy / Troll Patrol
Loxii (DoK) Loxhii (White Lion)
Urzen (Blorc) Loxune (Bright Wizard)
Urzgor (Choppa)

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#23 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:40 pm

DerManimal wrote:I guess my questions are would be able to remake our guild using the old name, and if we did would that cause problems if you ever restored the guilds?
IF the guild is missing entirely then it will not cause any issues when reforming it and if aza has not done a restore yet but he will then I assume that it will not cause issues and that his restore will simply replace the new one you make.

georgehabadasher

Post#24 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:45 am

It'd be really nice to hear some feedback about when/if we can expect to get our guilds back. Don't get me wrong, I fully understand that this is an alpha and that development comes first; if our guild and guild vault are unrecoverable, then it's no problem. We'd just like a little communication. If it's indeed unrecoverable, or won't be recoverable in the forseeable future, then we can start leveling a new guild.

zak68

Post#25 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:04 am

RyanMakara wrote:Last backup was made two months ago.
simply put, you're crazy.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#26 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:32 am

georgehabadasher wrote:It'd be really nice to hear some feedback about when/if we can expect to get our guilds back. Don't get me wrong, I fully understand that this is an alpha and that development comes first; if our guild and guild vault are unrecoverable, then it's no problem. We'd just like a little communication. If it's indeed unrecoverable, or won't be recoverable in the forseeable future, then we can start leveling a new guild.
I could be wrong but I think no work can be done on this front while server is down, so no update would be possible atm. Devs are working on other improvements in the meantime however that does not require access to the main DB.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#27 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:09 pm

Natherul wrote:
georgehabadasher wrote:It'd be really nice to hear some feedback about when/if we can expect to get our guilds back. Don't get me wrong, I fully understand that this is an alpha and that development comes first; if our guild and guild vault are unrecoverable, then it's no problem. We'd just like a little communication. If it's indeed unrecoverable, or won't be recoverable in the forseeable future, then we can start leveling a new guild.
I could be wrong but I think no work can be done on this front while server is down, so no update would be possible atm. Devs are working on other improvements in the meantime however that does not require access to the main DB.
The Dev server is still running, that's very much a separate and private thing. I hear a bunch of PQ work is getting done. The main server where all of the active stuff lives is unreachable, but there's no reason to expect it's unrecoverable.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog