Recent Topics

Ads

questions about missing guilds

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Natherul
Former Staff

questions about missing guilds

Post#1 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:08 am

post questions here

Ads
Cornerback

Re: questions about missing guilds

Post#2 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:34 am

Why don't you just do a small rollback after all the issues with guilds, quests and items? Shouldn't be an issue if regular db backups are made...
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

mohokoner1

Post#3 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:35 am

My guild still didn't came up, i think we all want to know

1) what happens if someone has created a new guild with the same name?

2) what happens if a Guild leader who guild is absent atm joined another guild?

3) What will happen with the guild vaults? will they return at the state they were or all items and gold in there will get lost?

4) is there a timeline for when there is a possibility the guilds will come back?

Skald

Post#4 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:13 pm

Knights Panther are still in the game, but only 6 members remain (out of well over 100), everyone else got kicked, including the guild leader.

I can still find it with the search guild window.

geezereur

Post#5 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:22 pm

Did he restore the guilds or is that gonna take some time?

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#6 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:06 pm

as far as I can tell Aza is in the process of restoring the lost guilds, I cant answer any of the technical questions i'm afraid.

geezereur

Post#7 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:08 pm

Natherul wrote:as far as I can tell Aza is in the process of restoring the lost guilds, I cant answer any of the technical questions i'm afraid.
Ok thanks I thought I lost them.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#8 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:10 pm

geezereur wrote:
Natherul wrote:as far as I can tell Aza is in the process of restoring the lost guilds, I cant answer any of the technical questions i'm afraid.
CHeck if your guild is on the list at:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15164

If its not and the guild is gone entirely (no members at all) reply to the thread name of guild and leader and aza will look at it. IF the guild is still in the game but some members are gone they will have to be reinvited from scratch.

Ads
RyanMakara

Post#9 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:14 pm

Cornerback wrote:Why don't you just do a small rollback after all the issues with guilds, quests and items? Shouldn't be an issue if regular db backups are made...
Last backup was made two months ago. Would you prefer rolling back to that game state for the sake of guilds?

Skald

Post#10 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:34 pm

Natherul wrote:
geezereur wrote:
CHeck if your guild is on the list at:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15164

If its not and the guild is gone entirely (no members at all) reply to the thread name of guild and leader and aza will look at it. IF the guild is still in the game but some members are gone they will have to be reinvited from scratch.
What if only 6 out of 120 members are not gone (and guild leader was kicked out?). The current leader hasn't even logged in 3 weeks. No one can reinvite back.