Recent Topics

Ads

Minibug? With talisman creation

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Bastion

Minibug? With talisman creation

Post#1 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:05 pm

Hi, i post here and not in bugtracker because i think this happened by a casuality, don't is a bug.

I was leveling talisman level, when i was try up to level 21, when i introduced a Gold essence, Curio and Magic Essence has dissapeared on Talisman Interface

The UI say that only need Gold essence and Curio and Magic Essence appear in inventory like it is on talisman ui (With green and blue color)

* i thought on reset my talisman making skill (learning boticary and learning talisman making again) if don't have a possible solution

Greetings!

* I tryed this, but the bug persists. I was looking for in forum for know if someone had the same bug, i have read use /reloadui but didn't work
Bretonnia was a shield for Wood Elves, normal, they have Toughness 3 also know like paper elves.

Ads
sotora

Re: Minibug? With talisman creation

Post#2 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:40 pm

I don't get what is wrong.

Do you mean that Gold Essence and other ingridients do not wanna slot into Tali Making UI?

Restart game client. Completly turn game off and start again.

Bastion

Re: Minibug? With talisman creation

Post#3 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:52 am

i tryed it many times but doesn't work. I wanted to say when i put Gold Essence in Talisman UI, remove curio and magic essence from UI.

I restarted my talisman making skill, but does the same yet, i can't make talismans by the gold essence.

EDIT

Ok i did repair the mistake. I put crafting bag full and put the gold essence in normal inventory and it works! Maybe the inventory slot ID was bugged.

I lost my talisman level but i don't worry, i know how to fix this if appear again xD

Thread Solved
Bretonnia was a shield for Wood Elves, normal, they have Toughness 3 also know like paper elves.