Improving framerate in Warhammer Online

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Villain1117

Re: Improving framerate in Warhammer Online

Post#101 » Mon May 04, 2020 9:08 pm

I dont remember this before but, the video options will no longer let me set the texture memory cache

Ads
Nameless

Post#102 » Tue May 05, 2020 4:22 am

Setting draw distance from video options to lowest did quite noticeable stutter reduction. Now forts are almost playable
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

perche

Post#103 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:56 pm

i paste this config for nvidia inspector for AA.

Perche choppa rr100 RIp
Dizparate squid rr100 Rip

Bayoneta vonsodomiten Dok
Froilan Borbon engi nerfed in last 2 patch.

wachlarz

Post#104 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:55 am

If during a long fight you experience a drop in game performance, but after your character dies, the game starts to work well even though the fight continues, change this:
esc>user settings>general>find: Show combat lighting on set for none. My game performance improved a lot.

Dwarni

Post#105 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:22 pm

If you use Windows 10 and Windows Defender, adding Warhammer Online as an Exclusion can increase performance.

Warhammer Online client creates a lot of cache files and if Windows defender is scanning them all the time that can impact your game performance.

You can follow the tutorial on the Microsoft website. to add the folder as an exclusion.

Alternatively, you can instead add the Process as an exclusion "WAR-64" or "WAR-32".

Tesq

Post#106 » Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:03 pm

NB: depending on add on installed shinies make you crash or just make you crash, this add-on is one of those that produces a general appcrash error 0x000005. Even if you disable DEP in system setting.

For me both version on indrith sites produces this.

Rotgut

Post#107 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:24 am

Anybody else having worse performance after patch?

RoR's folder and process aren't being scanned by Windows Defender, i'm playing on Fastest Framerate, using minimal addons, using the macro commands that stop/limit combat log, i have Process Lasso up and running.

Used to be fine before patch - for a time, as i would always have to close the game to delete cache folder after heavy fighting for a couple of hours. But now its unplayable, its back to the time when i didn't have Process Lasso up. If im playing a melee class, the second a blob comes in im down to 5 FPS.