Recent Topics

Ads

Unable to log onto specific character

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
xanderous

Unable to log onto specific character

Post#1 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:35 am

So for some reason today i have been unable to log on to my IB character and when i do finally get online with him, when traveling to other zones i get kicked off again and now i just get kicked back to login screen, all my other characters are fine to log on with accept the IB, anyone else experiencing this problem?
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

Ads
Arteker616

Re: Unable to log onto specific character

Post#2 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:06 am

Had a issue like this sometime ago with my choppa . my advice is give this a try. when u log in the ib, do asap /stuck /stuck quick, u will get teleported to starter area. once u do it. try to gate back ur bind point location using book scroll etc. and see if it keeps happening.

Blasio

Post#3 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:51 am

Same problem here. Strangely it only effects my T4 characters. I tried to log in an out with low levels with no problems but with my t4 toons takes me 3 or 4 tries at least to log in and have a great chance to get dropped by the server when travelling map to map or when using the book.

xanderous

Post#4 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:02 am

Arteker616 wrote:Had a issue like this sometime ago with my choppa . my advice is give this a try. when u log in the ib, do asap /stuck /stuck quick, u will get teleported to starter area. once u do it. try to gate back ur bind point location using book scroll etc. and see if it keeps happening.
Just wondering how you expect me to be able to do that when the character can't even get past the loading screen, type while its loading?
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman

Glorian

Post#5 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:15 am

xanderous wrote:
Arteker616 wrote:Had a issue like this sometime ago with my choppa . my advice is give this a try. when u log in the ib, do asap /stuck /stuck quick, u will get teleported to starter area. once u do it. try to gate back ur bind point location using book scroll etc. and see if it keeps happening.
Just wondering how you expect me to be able to do that when the character can't even get past the loading screen, type while its loading?
Yes. Type while in the loading screen without seeing what you write.

xanderous

Post#6 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:26 am

Typing stuck whilst in the loading screen does not work, so the game for some reason is stopping me form logging into one specific character, would be really useful if someone official could address this weird glitch :/

warislove

Post#7 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:33 am

i had a problem like this when only one of my chars couldnt log in, GM told me that next restart of the server will probably fix it....and it did

hope it works for you too

xanderous

Post#8 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:34 am

Do we know when server restarts happen, not seen one in a while :(

Ads
Glorian

Post#9 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:36 am

Most likely SoonTM with the patch.

xanderous

Post#10 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:44 am

so like two weeks, that's a long time to wait for a fix for logging in :/