Recent Topics

Ads

Unable to log onto specific character

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
xanderous

Re: Unable to log onto specific character

Post#21 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:05 pm

Ok so it would be appear the issue has been resolved, though i do not fully understand what caused it to begin with, what i did was this, i logged on another character, imported the profile from the bugged character then joined a sc, logged out then was able to log onto the bugged one so all seems ok now, wish i had more information on this :/
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

Ads
monty

Post#22 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:15 pm

xanderous wrote:Ok so it would be appear the issue has been resolved, though i do not fully understand what caused it to begin with, what i did was this, i logged on another character, imported the profile from the bugged character then joined a sc, logged out then was able to log onto the bugged one so all seems ok now, wish i had more information on this :/
How did you find out about this method?

monty

Post#23 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:22 pm

monty wrote:
xanderous wrote:Ok so it would be appear the issue has been resolved, though i do not fully understand what caused it to begin with, what i did was this, i logged on another character, imported the profile from the bugged character then joined a sc, logged out then was able to log onto the bugged one so all seems ok now, wish i had more information on this :/
Ok, so GM Druin assisted my dilemma. He ported my character to Dragonwake and I was able to log in and he suggested I deleted all my quests to make sure none of them were bugged out or something. After doing that I was able to port around etc without crashing.

Thanks Druin!!! #1 GM!!!

xanderous

Post#24 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:33 pm

monty wrote:
monty wrote:
Ok, so GM Druin assisted my dilemma. He ported my character to Dragonwake and I was able to log in and he suggested I deleted all my quests to make sure none of them were bugged out or something. After doing that I was able to port around etc without crashing.

Thanks Druin!!! #1 GM!!!
It seems you had more luck when dealing with the GM's than i did, its good your issue was fixed, mine appears to be also but it happened quite insignificantly, i deleted old settings and made new ones under a different character then imported that profile to the bugged character, still not 100% convinced that the issue won't return but will see.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman

monty

Post#25 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:43 pm

Ah ok. Thanks man! I'll keep that in mind next time, but seems perfect so far.

Glorian

Post#26 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:48 pm

Hi, found it, at least for me.

Like in my "Reduce DC at Keep Sieges List" delete the Keep Kill Quests you get in T4.
I had two, removed them and logging now works really fine.

xanderous

Post#27 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:07 pm

Right this is getting pretty stupid, i'm still continuing to recieve this issue, if i do manage to get in all it takes is a single dc and boom problem returns, i'm so sick of this crap.

Killuran

Post#28 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:48 pm

I kind of have the same problem and maybe im on to something... have you looked at the armory on the website if your character is maybe still online, even if you are logged out? Because when i search for my ironbreaker, the armory says that he's still online. if you have the same problem, maybe a GM can kick that character so that it is no longer bugged?

btw, sorry for my bad englando c:

Ads
Fey

Post#29 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:52 pm

I have this issue. It isn't with a specific character, but a specific zone; namely Praag in my case. I got the perma-load-screen last night on two toons, so I ran down from Chaos Wastes with a third and could play. /Stuck /stuck worked for me just now, I'll have to remember not to fly to Praag in the meantime.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan