Recent Topics

Ads

Could someone list the Trade Skills please?

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Dragonsi

Could someone list the Trade Skills please?

Post#1 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:53 am

I just started this morning and made it to the Grey Lady Inn, and seen several Tradesmen around. I asked in Advice channel if someone could list them and they only said "1 Gathering, 1 Job Skill each." Can someone tell me which job skill is most profitable? Are the full list of Tradesmen at the Inn there or are there more choices later? I would like to get started on those since I love to craft and definitely won't be PVPing at all.

What is the Kill Collector NPC? And Can I trade items between my characters like an account bank, etc?

Ads
Gerv
Banned

Re: Could someone list the Trade Skills please?

Post#2 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:42 am

There are 2 groups of crafting skills; a) gathering and b) crafting you can craft potions or talismans.
The talisman gathering skills are
a) scavenging; used to collect talisman fragments and curios and dust
B) salvaging; used to break down gear to obtain talisman fragments and magical essences

The potion making gather skills are
A) butchering; used to obtain stabilisers and main ingredients from monsters
B) cultivating; used to grow main ingredients, stabilisers and extenders

The two crafting skills are talisman making and apothecary. If you are interested in crafting I suggest you get the adons miracle grow remix and crafting info tooltip for cultivating. I do not undertake talisman crafting and can not comment on the adons needed.

The kill collecter is a npc who upon killing X number of certain monsters will grant you an amount of exp. you can not trade items between characters unless you have them both in a guild bank. You can however send up to 18 stacks of itmens to toons via the mail system.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

dansari

Post#3 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:05 am

If you love to craft I think you might enjoy apothecary more. Tie that to the cultivating skill and get the miracle grow addon like Gerv said. Reason I say that is because talisman making is pretty straight forward and besides the leveling up to 200 (max crafting level) doesn't require you to be in the crafting box too often. I *think* apothecary is different in that you'll be in crafting mode more consistently. As to their profitability, I think both can be equally as profitable.
<Salt Factory>

Dresden
Banned

Post#4 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:20 pm

Best combonations? counterpoints anyone?

Talismans + Scavenging - Tank
Talismans + Salvaging - Healer
Potions + Butchering - Melee
Potions + Cultivating - Ranged
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Tamarlan

Post#5 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:34 pm

Dresden wrote:Best combonations? counterpoints anyone?

Talismans + Scavenging - Tank
Talismans + Salvaging - Healer
Potions + Butchering - Melee
Potions + Cultivating - Ranged
Think it is less dependent on class. Most important from my perspective:
1. Potions + Cultivating - On your main toon!
2. Scavenging - DPS heavy class ideally with self heal to quickly kill the 40+ champs
Halvar RP
Halver SL
Halversen IB
Halva ENG

dansari

Post#6 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:46 pm

I've found success with:

Salvaging: main char or any class (as you can salvage the armor you don't need/you've outgrown, tie this in with talisman making and it's a nice setup for the future)
Cultivating: any class, but particularly ones that are not good at scavenging or butchering
Butchering: class able to AOE/quickly kill masses of lvl40 reg mobs (engy/Magus)
Scavenging: class able to sustain killing champs (WP/dok)
<Salt Factory>

Afterlife92

Post#7 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:47 pm

Scaveng + talis making = dps wp/dok
Salvaging = should me on main
Butchering = aoe engi/mara
Apo + Cult = any char that has shitty aoe

Why dps wp/dok ? Because they are best at killing champ mobs with good selfheal.

Why aoe engi/mara ? Because they have good aoe dps and have selfheal. You can pull 4-5 mobs. Usually you need for armor, tough pots. You get also stabilizers. You get also some green/blue gear that you can send to your salva.

For magic salva pick main because you need to salva I believe anni/merc head to get lvl 200 essence.

Apo + cult can be lvld and farmed from lowbie char and get a guildie mate to send you 3-4 major seeds (wp, bs, int, str, ap, heal, hot, stab, extender, multiplier). When crafting pots use 150 vial + lvl 200 seed + lvl 200 extender + x2 lvl 200 stabilizers (you also get them from Butchering) to get two 60min pots. If you are lucky enough you can get blue pots also.

For addons use Miracle grow remix (Cult). For talis boxes while lvling use lvl 1 and once you get to 200 use then lvl 50 (guild) or lvl 100 (farmed in easy t3 pqs). For magic essences same use lvl 1 to lvl up then use 175/200.
Bakir

Welch - DoK / Welchz - WP
Paperboy - RP (R.I.P) / Meekz - Zealot
Welchs - AM / Littlez - Shaman
Kriksos - Mara / Skengman - Engi

Richardwarhawk

Trade Skills

Post#8 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:14 am

In our gamevox we have Links in our library for crafting and much more take a look there, Our server name is Break A Wish...

Ads