Recent Topics

Ads

Bugged T4 Gold Bag

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Aurandilaz

Bugged T4 Gold Bag

Post#1 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:44 pm

Hello, yesterday I managed to rack up massive contribution in Praag which allowed me to win a Gold Bag. So I went to keep, overjoyed that after 8 hours of working in the zone to rack up a massive contribution I would be able to get a piece of the extremely hard to obtain Conqueror set. Well opening my Golden Bag, I found I could only choose between 5 Conqueror medals, some smelly soil and 3 gold coins.... Conq gear being missing.

Now I did read the news at viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20514
Which is kinda understandable, if something is bugged, it's bugged, and bugs are nothing new to players of Warhammer Online.

However I was feeling "somewhat frustrated" that after 8 hours of fighting and doing absolutely my best to accumulate massive contribution (750, 1st place) I only ended up with a bugged Gold Bag.

Question is, do I keep my bag for now, don't take any items (3 gold coins yay? or 5 conq medals....?) but wait if it somehow becomes fixed, allowing me to get my Conq piece somehow?
Or would it be somehow possible that our beloved Devs could somehow fix the bag in my inventory or "switch" it somehow to a functioning bag? Or somehow just take the bag and give me a piece of conqueror gear? I know some of my pleas might sound far-fetched, but I feel certain level of desperation due to this bugged bag. (lets face it, Gold Bags are extremely hard to get in T4)

And if the situation cannot be helped, could you consider at least changing Gold Bag contents in the future, so that if the gear is missing, the medal reward could be at least 100? (still less than the cost of one conq piece, but better than the current choice of 5 medals...)

Thanks in advance for any response
Last edited by Aurandilaz on Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
CegeePegee
Former Staff

Re: Bugged T4 Gold Bag

Post#2 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:49 pm

This is being looked into. For now, I'd say to hold on to the bag but also realize that whatever fix gets implemented might not be able to fix the bag you already have, we aren't sure just yet.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#3 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:35 pm

The loot from the bag is generated when the bag is created and as such keeping the bag will not help.

Luuca

Post#4 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:27 pm

Take the soil. Trust me.. the soil

Aurandilaz

Post#5 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:01 pm

Thanks for responses, I'll just keep sitting on the bag, which in itself is a nice "rare item" worth collecting heh.

Anyway, could you also look into the possibility of changing the amount of Conq medals the bag gives? Because 5 feels like a bit silly; especially if that is the "best" choice out of 3 items when in case of a bugged bag.
Would be nice to have T4 bag rewards contain something like this; White Bag 10 Conq medal, Green bag 20 medals, Blue bag 30 Medals, Purple 50 medals and Gold 100. (with 100 being still far below the cost of actual Conq gear - for now)

For now I'll just cross my fingers and pray for the best. :)

Collateral

Post#6 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:42 pm

Well rip your gold bag, but I agree with your idea. Five medals in a gold bag is laughable. While fighting for 8 hours in one zone you easily earn 6 times that amount. But then again, since the roll is after all random, someone who just joined the zone for a yolo roll could theoratically get 50 medals for doing absolutely nothing. Although it's still something to think about I believe.