Recent Topics

Ads

Beastlord Quest givers - possible bug

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Specialpatrol

Beastlord Quest givers - possible bug

Post#1 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:47 am

I'm posting this here, since I'm not sure if this is intended or not.

Yesterday I completed two old Beastlord quests stored in my ToK, with the idea to pick up the Token-quests this weekend, when the quests got reintroduced.

Subsequently I was unable to hand in one of the completed quests (the one for the cloak). This baffled me a bit, since I was under the assumption, that you should be able to complete and hand in old BL quests - you just couldn't pick any new ones (like the associated Token-quests) before BL was activated again.

The confusion got even bigger, since I was perfectly capable of handing in the other one (for the chestpiece). And as expected, there were no option to pick the Token-quest, since they hadn't been activated yet.

When I logged in this morning, I was finally capable of handing in the completed quest for the cloak. However, there was no option to pick the associated Token-quest. Only option was to pick the cloak-quest again. (for the record, I could pick up the Token-quest from the chestpiece-quest giver in BC this morning).

So it seems like there's some sort of bug with the quest giver for the cloak, where it doesn't update properly - at least when confronted with old, completed quests.

Needless to say, it's of course also quite a bummer to not be able to pick up the progression-quest for one of the more tiresome boss-encounters. So a fix would be greatly appreciated.
APONYMOUS l WP l R40 l RR8X
BRAKEDOWN l KOTBS l R40 l RR8X
BOILING l BW l R40 l RR8X
PUFFED l SLY l R40 l RR8X
RHYTHM l AM l R40 l RR8X
EEWULL l DOK l R3X l RR4X

Ads
Reesh

Re: Beastlord Quest givers - possible bug

Post#2 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:34 am

Confirmed, anointed of Asuryan is bugged, doesn't give the last step (killquest), but gives back only 1st step.

ragafury

Post#3 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:02 pm

Can't finish it on my choppa.

Finished the Quest for the shoulders, helmet, ring, cloak, chest mid and after season one.

can pick up the follow up quests on my choppa from the following areas: KV, BC, CW, West Praag / Praag.

can't pick up the follow up quest from DW (cloak follow up quest) (Krelith Ebonhide).

NPC just has no quest, no symbol and I can't interact with him in a dialogue.

(yes stuff goes bugtracker, will post CC there.)
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Mcgotrek

Post#4 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:22 pm

Confirmed. Same as Reesh
Lowki Lyesmith
Gatebreaker Bjorrik Rjufendr
Mogens Wyrdmake
- 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers.

valun

Post#5 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:21 pm

I can confirm this. I've completed all beastlords quests today, but haven't received token quests -> can't get pocket set item :(((

Araco

Post#6 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:11 am

I obtained time ago the quest for the beastlords tokens except from DW. Now the npc of DW give me again the quest for obtain the cloak, but i have that objective.

kryss

Post#7 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:20 am

Confirmed, this bug messed up many people who can't complete the set now. Couldn't you set up a fix like "trade the mantle in, get the token"?

Scrilian

Post#8 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:24 am

One possible solution would be reduce the cost of pocket from 5 to 4, instead of trying to resolve the issue with the quest and not have people to worry, re-do even more bosses, etc.
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Ads
valun

Post#9 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:39 am

I am missing 2 tokens - one becouse of the cloak bug and one becouse you wont get token quest if BL hunt was over(when Ive completed quest). So this solution is bad. :(

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#10 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:11 pm

Scrilian wrote:One possible solution would be reduce the cost of pocket from 5 to 4, instead of trying to resolve the issue with the quest and not have people to worry, re-do even more bosses, etc.
That's not a bad idea. I'll do both. Reduce the cost to 4, and add a token to the reward options for the repeatable DW boss quest.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog