Recent Topics

Ads

Won't be back

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Ipimus

Won't be back

Post#1 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:50 pm

I came back to WAR to see how the build and development is going. I played the original waay back.
Server: Martyr Square
Area: Chaos Chapter 2
Reason for leaving: Couldnt finish quests or leave camp due to constant ganking by 12 level Witchhunter called (Don't name and shame on the forums, it's in the ToS). He ganked everybody and stayed in area..this was not just 5 mins.. half an hour but over an hour I could not complete quest. Sorry guys I do accept gankin happens but this just does not encourage me to return. Was I supposed to log out and come back to see if he has gone? He does not get RP for gankin lowbees but he does get points for ruining players enjoyment and encouraging them to leave the game, as some said. When I say he was gankin he was talkin on warbands of about 4 - 5 at a time easily killin us.

I believe that there has to be some form of preventing this type of bad gamesmanship because this is going to kill all the great work that the Devs have done. For me... WAR goes back on the shelf mebbe he moved on to gank another area IF i return.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Won't be back

Post#2 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:54 pm

Ipimus wrote:I came back to WAR to see how the build and development is going. I played the original waay back.
Server: Martyr Square
Area: Chaos Chapter 2
Reason for leaving: Couldnt finish quests or leave camp due to constant ganking by 12 level Witchhunter called JEROM. He ganked everybody and stayed in area..this was not just 5 mins.. half an hour but over an hour I could not complete quest. Sorry guys I do accept gankin happens but this just does not encourage me to return. Was I supposed to log out and come back to see if he has gone? He does not get RP for gankin lowbees but he does get points for ruining players enjoyment and encouraging them to leave the game, as some said. When I say he was gankin he was talkin on warbands of about 4 - 5 at a time easily killin us.

I believe that there has to be some form of preventing this type of bad gamesmanship because this is going to kill all the great work that the Devs have done. For me... WAR goes back on the shelf mebbe he moved on to gank another area IF i return.
This is the sort of thing GM's exist for. Ask in chat, or PM one on the forums.

Or join the RoR Discord, where we are always available.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Sulorie

Post#3 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:56 pm

Since when you are pvp flagged in pve area?
Dying is no option.

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#4 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:05 pm

Relog or type /pvp and wait 10 minutes to deflag.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!