Recent Topics

Ads

Cursor won't return after moving with both mouse buttons

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Beardz

Cursor won't return after moving with both mouse buttons

Post#1 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:31 pm

I recently started having this issue one day after login... kind of annoying but playable, but wanted to see if there was anyone else who ran into this issue and had a fix?

When I move by double clicking and holding the left and right mouse buttons together and then release them my cursor doesn't return and its like I haven't released the buttons... but if I just right click again the cursor appears.

Anyone else have this same issue and knows how to fix it? I looked for key bindings for this but there are none in game...

Ads
BrockRiefenstahl

Re: Cursor won't return after moving with both mouse buttons

Post#2 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:48 pm

Beardz wrote:I recently started having this issue one day after login... kind of annoying but playable, but wanted to see if there was anyone else who ran into this issue and had a fix?

When I move by double clicking and holding the left and right mouse buttons together and then release them my cursor doesn't return and its like I haven't released the buttons... but if I just right click again the cursor appears.

Anyone else have this same issue and knows how to fix it? I looked for key bindings for this but there are none in game...
Are you using 2 monitors? I have this bug also sometimes. It is especially broken when you need to click something. For example a quest npc or the release button in SC. I also saw other people complaining about it. My guess is, that has something to do with fullscreen borderless mode, but not sure. There is only 1 solution, restart the game.

Beardz

Post#3 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:55 pm

No only using one monitor, and I have restarted the game a few times with the same issue. I'll try the fullscreen mode potentially and not the border less window mode...

I know this happened to someone else recently that I knew but they never fixed it either...

Any other suggestions?

Alfinnete
Banned

Post#4 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:01 pm

You try close and open game again, to me fix =)

charlysixb

Post#5 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:38 pm

I had this problem in the past...how it solved for me? Doing a backup of the character's ui that have the problem, deleting original and remplacing it with a backup.
In easy words...go to this dir = * Warhammer\user\settings\Martyrs Square * and in there you will have one folder per character you've in game.
Do a copy and put it on desktop for example ( just the Character named folder ), then delete the original from warhammer folder and remplace it with the desktop one.
Sorry if i explained a bit bad xD but always work for me.
Peckman And Chifli's

Gobboz Night Fever

Beardz

Post#6 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:00 am

charlysixb wrote:I had this problem in the past...how it solved for me? Doing a backup of the character's ui that have the problem, deleting original and remplacing it with a backup.
In easy words...go to this dir = * Warhammer\user\settings\Martyrs Square * and in there you will have one folder per character you've in game.
Do a copy and put it on desktop for example ( just the Character named folder ), then delete the original from warhammer folder and remplace it with the desktop one.
This worked! thanks so much, I don't think I would have figured that out on my own!

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#7 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:44 am

What folder exactly are you deleting? The folder you copy as a backup? How should that even change amything if you copy that back into your folder? :shock:

Andarall

Post#8 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:08 am

charlysixb wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:38 pm I had this problem in the past...how it solved for me? Doing a backup of the character's ui that have the problem, deleting original and remplacing it with a backup.
Thanks for this! I was getting my friend started playing and he encountered this bug, and this also worked for him!

Ads