Recent Topics

Ads

Issue with T2 dark elves epic quest

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Aehnur

Issue with T2 dark elves epic quest

Post#1 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:00 pm

So i logged back my bg for the first time in a few months and i wanted to finish the aforementioned quest. I was a the "kill 8 ellyrian archer & 3 ellyrian commander" stage (stage 21 according to wiki); but in 15 min of zoning the marqued area i didn't manage to find a single one of the commander. While checking my questbook i realized that the part mentioning the zone was something like "Ellyrion, [AREA NOT...]" (or something like that, can't remenber what was between the brackets).
I've had bugged quests showing the same thing so i thought it what the case here and abandonned the quest. The issue is i can't take it back, i've checked all the chapter camps in Ellyrion but couldn't find it.

Do i have to start it again from scratch ?

Ads
Goryak

Re: Issue with T2 dark elves epic quest

Post#2 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:36 am

It probably isn't bugged.
Problem is, the PQ in which that part of the quest takes place was changed so basically, if you want Commanders you have to complete stage 1 (kill 100 mobs), then stage 2 will spawn some champion Commanders on horseback. Cake if you're r40, a nag if you're a lowbie. Hope it helps, happy killing.

Side note: when you grab the next step of the quest you will again need stage 2 to get some mobs to spawn but for a different PQ this time.
NUMBER 1 SHR :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock:O :shock: O :shock: MIES CONSUMER!!!
RESPONSIBLY

Aehnur

Post#3 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:12 pm

Thanks for info, but my problem now is that since i've abandonned quest i can't take it again :/

Goryak

Post#4 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:43 pm

You should still be able to take it, the quest giver is not in a Warcamp nor a normal Chapter Camp, he's in an unmarked area, perhaps you haven't seen him. Go to Dark Elf Chapter 9 then head South on that road, at some point to your left you should find the camp you last picked quest from. Sometimes the NPC won't update, but if you right click him, he will then show has having the quest. Just right click every blue NPC if you don't remember who's the quest giver.
Have a go, let me know if it helped. Good luck.
NUMBER 1 SHR :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock:O :shock: O :shock: MIES CONSUMER!!!
RESPONSIBLY

Aehnur

Post#5 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:57 pm

Thanks !! NPC's in 5.4K, 47.8K if someone ever needs it too. The camp he's in doesn't show on map so i hadn't checked here.
Now to slaughter 100 ellyrian civilians to unlock p2 of the pq.