Recent Topics

Ads

Particle Issues

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Kiroy

Particle Issues

Post#1 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:56 pm

(Moved this post from Technical Support to here)

I recently re-installed the game in hopes of checking out the new updates. However, I found that anywhere there are particles (in the environment, when using abilities, on the character model, the circle on the ground around a target, etc.), there appears to be black flickering squares or artifacts surrounding the particles, object, targeting, and even when leveling up.

I had gone in and updated my graphics driver and still am having this issue. Not quite sure where the problem lies.

Thank you!

Ads
saupreusse
Developer

Re: Particle Issues

Post#2 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:56 pm

Kiroy wrote:(Moved this post from Technical Support to here)

I recently re-installed the game in hopes of checking out the new updates. However, I found that anywhere there are particles (in the environment, when using abilities, on the character model, the circle on the ground around a target, etc.), there appears to be black flickering squares or artifacts surrounding the particles, object, targeting, and even when leveling up.

I had gone in and updated my graphics driver and still am having this issue. Not quite sure where the problem lies.

Thank you!
Are you running the game on a notebook? It doesnt quite work with some mobile versions of graphics chips and some onboard graphics chips.

Kiroy

Post#3 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:06 pm

saupreusse wrote:
Kiroy wrote:(Moved this post from Technical Support to here)

Thank you!
Are you running the game on a notebook? It doesnt quite work with some mobile versions of graphics chips and some onboard graphics chips.
No, I am playing it on a desktop, although it's not the best with only Intel hd graphics 530 on it. But what I don't understand is that my 6 or 7 year old laptop runs the game just fine. And the desktop has been able to run more graphically demanding games..

Thanks for the reply!

saupreusse
Developer

Post#4 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:40 pm

I dont think the game has ever had proper support for integrated chips. Some may run it while others wont. A real graphics card MIGHT fix it. ^^

Kiroy

Post#5 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:20 pm

Ah ok I see. Well that sucks.

Alright thanks for the help :-)

saupreusse
Developer

Post#6 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:21 pm

The game is so old you shouldnt even have problems on a 15 dollar card from ebay :P

Kiroy

Post#7 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:28 pm

saupreusse wrote:The game is so old you shouldnt even have problems on a 15 dollar card from ebay :P
Lol this is true :-P