Recent Topics

Ads

All of my Characters were deleted

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
mielgato

Re: All of my Characters were deleted

Post#21 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:32 pm

yes they are in the armory as well, immanis, azud, phaevra, skogsfru and others but I can't remember my whole troupe of alt on top of my head :D

nevertheless, the character page is blank and their name can't be used, so, please ? ^^

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#22 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:49 pm

mielgato wrote:yes they are in the armory as well, immanis, azud, phaevra, skogsfru and others but I can't remember my whole troupe of alt on top of my head :D

nevertheless, the character page is blank and their name can't be used, so, please ? ^^
You should probably use the account these characters belong to. It's not this one.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

sansaraeternal

Post#23 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:15 am

I logged in this morning and all of my characters weren't there. The same problem - today cant find 3 of my chars. Can u help and restore them? (Cant find them in the armory)
Green is best!

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#24 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:23 am

sansaraeternal wrote:I logged in this morning and all of my characters weren't there. The same problem - today cant find 3 of my chars. Can u help and restore them? (Cant find them in the armory)
We don't restore characters. If they're not in the armory, they probably don't exist anymore. When was the last time you played? There was a wipe of inactive accounts about 2 years ago.

Kragg

Post#25 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:32 am

What a bizarre topic this is becoming.
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

sansaraeternal

Post#26 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:34 am

Well-they are probably gone forever(
TY for the response
Green is best!

WitchKing03

Post#27 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:56 am

:UPDATE:

He reappeared.

My DoK is still in the Armory but not on the Character screen. I know you said you can't restore characters but can you for ones still in the Armory?

SquareRaider

Post#28 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:40 pm

I'm just going to bump this (sorry if its against any T&C but my original post hasn't had much traction and people here seem to be getting stuff done)

I'm trying to log back into my account after a hiatus, but it wont recognize the email or password. I've tried to reset the account but i;m told the account does exist, go through the process of re registering and I can't use my email address because it 'already exists'

Can anyone help? I've created this account so I can post on the forum but I've not been active enough to PM anyone about the problem.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#29 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:53 pm

SquareRaider wrote:I'm just going to bump this (sorry if its against any T&C but my original post hasn't had much traction and people here seem to be getting stuff done)

I'm trying to log back into my account after a hiatus, but it wont recognize the email or password. I've tried to reset the account but i;m told the account does exist, go through the process of re registering and I can't use my email address because it 'already exists'

Can anyone help? I've created this account so I can post on the forum but I've not been active enough to PM anyone about the problem.
I think a fairly common thing that's happened is people come back, can't remember the account they used, find it via their email, and forget they made a second or third email that has their actual account. Send me an email FROM the account you're having issues with and I'll eventually take a look.

Malakie

Post#30 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:58 am

Hello, I have the same issue, I came back to the game after a while, log in, no characters, yet I see them in the armory. Maldrid and Zequickness, I only ever had one account that I recall.