Recent Topics

Ads

Found ingame bug and cant join the bugtracker

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Myrmer9247

Found ingame bug and cant join the bugtracker

Post#1 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:17 pm

Heya guys, so ive found a lil bug which appears not to be noticed so far. I tried to join the bugtracker forum thingy but im still not getting the verification Email no matter what i try. So i tried to contact a GM ingame, which told me to PM Wargrimnir in the Forum. If im trying this now it tells me that im missing neccesary rights for this feature. Hope someone has a solution for me. =) With friendly greetings, Myrmer. Sorry for bad english btw.

Ads
Noiree

Re: Found ingame bug and cant join the bugtracker

Post#2 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:27 pm

For bugtracker, you need a github account. ROR-GMs can't really help you with that.

Github sign-up
Noiree - Archmage
Annnoying - Disciple of Wayne

gone with the wipe - RIP:
Annoying Lilpieceofsh - Disciple of Khaine, Bikinibabe Withoutbeach - Sorceress, Kekshirn Derkruemlige - Shaman

Myrmer9247

Post#3 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:45 pm

Yeah, but as i said Github seems to have any Problems, i cant create an account. Tried it for multiple hours with different emails, none gets a verification mail. Tried to contribute the bug on mutiple other ways now, and feel like ive done my job. TY Noiree for answering.

sioding
Game Master

Post#4 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:19 pm

You got a PM from me.
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

sioding[at]returnofreckoning.com

Myrmer9247

Post#5 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:00 pm

So just to update y'all, Github verification Mail just took over 24h to arrive, so be patient there. 2 Ppl contacted me now, one also got a report now. Great thanks to sioding and Hargrim here. Hargrim missunderstood me a bit i guess, but i still cant Pm on the Forum so i also wasnt able to contact him there as he wanted. But in the end i got a possibility to contact someone, so whatever. Thread done for me.
Enjoy your time online, Myrmer.