Recent Topics

Ads

/rel timeout DC

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Argot

/rel timeout DC

Post#1 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:52 am

often using /rel command after long online leads to disconnect from server with timeout reason. is there any way on server or client side to alter this timer?

Ads
Tesq

Re: /rel timeout DC

Post#2 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:44 am

Argot wrote:often using /rel command after long online leads to disconnect from server with timeout reason. is there any way on server or client side to alter this timer?
it's probable a problem with nerfed button add on / fix version can be found here http://tools.idrinth.de/addons/

if not check your add on because 100% chance is one of those making you disconect (or a pc setting for keep the connection after up after x sec of not responding etc)

Argot

Post#3 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:51 pm

no, man. i have fixed NB. and my game is not crashing(as old NB would cause) i just get DC from server.

if i do /rel lets say every hour i guess i would be fine. but the longer i play without doing /rel or reloggin the more the chance to get DC. it seems im missing just a few seconds to not get DC. thats why im asking about altering timeout timer

ps: im using new WAR.exe as well. with an old one issue was even harder

Tesq

Post#4 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:14 pm

are you sure is not another add on, because normal war.exe with out add on had no crash , im rpetty sure is one of yours add on make it crash, try play 1 h with out add on, or disable everything expet enemy, buff head, NB, and re trye /rel