Recent Topics

Ads

FPS Drops!

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Eisboleas

FPS Drops!

Post#1 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:31 am

Hello ! So I have followed every guide on forums for fps/disconnect problem and now I never get dc. Thats the first step BUT I have a i5 6700k with 1060 6gb 16gb ram as well as the new WAR.exe but in fights my fps drops tons of times bellow 30 and its like 10-15 maybe less. I have disabled the corrupted addons I only use addons that dont have massive impact on FPS, only WSCT and I have configure that doesnt eat many resources.

Is there any way to fix this ?

Thanks in advance !
"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."

Darkenya [WE]

Ads
Dalgrimar

Re: FPS Drops!

Post#2 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:20 am

Everyone has this problem i think.
Atleast i do aswell.
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

Tesq

Post#3 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:28 am

Eisboleas wrote:Hello ! So I have followed every guide on forums for fps/disconnect problem and now I never get dc. Thats the first step BUT I have a i5 6700k with 1060 6gb 16gb ram as well as the new WAR.exe but in fights my fps drops tons of times bellow 30 and its like 10-15 maybe less. I have disabled the corrupted addons I only use addons that dont have massive impact on FPS, only WSCT and I have configure that doesnt eat many resources.

Thanks in advance !
You have amd or nvidia for gpu?

Dalgrimar

Post#4 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:35 am

1060 is nvidia
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

Eisboleas

Post#5 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:35 am

Tesq wrote:
Eisboleas wrote:Hello ! So I have followed every guide on forums for fps/disconnect problem and now I never get dc. Thats the first step BUT I have a i5 6700k with 1060 6gb 16gb ram as well as the new WAR.exe but in fights my fps drops tons of times bellow 30 and its like 10-15 maybe less. I have disabled the corrupted addons I only use addons that dont have massive impact on FPS, only WSCT and I have configure that doesnt eat many resources.

Thanks in advance !
You have amd or nvidia for gpu?
NVDIA it is ^^
"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."

Darkenya [WE]

Melekith

Post#6 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:47 am

Thanks in advance !
In big scale fights it is normal, when many players are around the game drops fps. "The more, the better" does not work for this game, even people with multicore processors and top graphic cards have problems with fps.
When this behaviour occurs all the time, you should try to cap your fps to 60 or 30. I use Riva Tuner to do so and have a preset for WAR.exe, the games stays at stable 60fps when I am not in keep fights. Scenarios are better too.
Good luck!

altharion1
Banned

Post#7 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:19 am

I used to get 0.5s freezes or drops to 5FPS whenever I was under heavy focus. Removed WSCT - problem sorted.

FPS drop at keep sieges and big fights is inevitable.

I also have i7 6700, GTX 1060 6gb and 16gb RAM
WL Althii
SM Althirion
DoK Milkmilk
BO Sizematters

Youtube Vids

Tesq

Post#8 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:17 pm

-block the max fps to 30 will generally improve the fps
-force ambient occlusion (low) seems improve a bit the fps (tryed this and it seems working)
-change name font from stylized to simple and remove a lot of the flags for name show help a lot; i only show healt bar over head at this point on all my char and name of my target only
-reduces draw distance will definetly increase fps (especially in zergy situation)
you need a overdriove programma for the gpu tough which idk what is for nvdia cuz i've amd

Ads
Drix

Post#9 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:28 pm

No matter what your specs/settings are, there are going to be fps drops in this game. Having had these issues in live, I wouldn't expect it to get much better.

Turn graphics settings to "Fastest Framerate" and hope for the best!

Eisboleas

Post#10 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:20 pm

Tesq wrote:-block the max fps to 30 will generally improve the fps
-force ambient occlusion (low) seems improve a bit the fps (tryed this and it seems working)
-change name font from stylized to simple and remove a lot of the flags for name show help a lot; i only show healt bar over head at this point on all my char and name of my target only
-reduces draw distance will definetly increase fps (especially in zergy situation)
you need a overdriove programma for the gpu tough which idk what is for nvdia cuz i've amd
1) How to block fps ?
2) I alrd have this !
3) I know ppl with max settings at everything and they are like 27-30 fps in huge fights :/

Darkenya [WE]