Recent Topics

Ads

FPS Drops!

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Tesq

Re: FPS Drops!

Post#11 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:30 pm

Eisboleas wrote:
Tesq wrote:-block the max fps to 30 will generally improve the fps
-force ambient occlusion (low) seems improve a bit the fps (tryed this and it seems working)
-change name font from stylized to simple and remove a lot of the flags for name show help a lot; i only show healt bar over head at this point on all my char and name of my target only
-reduces draw distance will definetly increase fps (especially in zergy situation)
you need a overdriove programma for the gpu tough which idk what is for nvdia cuz i've amd
1) How to block fps ?
2) I alrd have this !
3) I know ppl with max settings at everything and they are like 27-30 fps in huge fights :/
NOT all GPU are created equal, some will perform better so for exemple your another same gpu as your may perform better or worst, it also depend from the moba and how fast run stuff around, you can have a very powerfull cpu and GPU but if the mobs cant make them comunicate well they will perform bad ( so increase core base bus speed or multiplicers)

to lock fps to a fix value you need a progroam like radeon pro (which is for amd Gpu) you need to look for something for nvdia which i have no knowledge about.

name font and graphis settings are 2 diff things, the lag generated by visual effect on skill is very few actually, the more you downgrade the visual raw disdtance the less you will have fps drops.

To the fps drop also take part some add ons which are either bad optimized in your char settings or just ebcause theya re active.
WSCT is one of the main cultrips even if optimized it will still make happen fps drops. the only add on to run which are problem free are:

-buff head
-enemy (and even on enemy i can see some fps drop but you cant do with out it...)

Ads
Eisboleas

Post#12 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:44 pm

Tesq wrote:
Eisboleas wrote:
Tesq wrote:-block the max fps to 30 will generally improve the fps
-force ambient occlusion (low) seems improve a bit the fps (tryed this and it seems working)
-change name font from stylized to simple and remove a lot of the flags for name show help a lot; i only show healt bar over head at this point on all my char and name of my target only
-reduces draw distance will definetly increase fps (especially in zergy situation)
you need a overdriove programma for the gpu tough which idk what is for nvdia cuz i've amd
1) How to block fps ?
2) I alrd have this !
3) I know ppl with max settings at everything and they are like 27-30 fps in huge fights :/
NOT all GPU are created equal, some will perform better so for exemple your another same gpu as your may perform better or worst, it also depend from the moba and how fast run stuff around, you can have a very powerfull cpu and GPU but if the mobs cant make them comunicate well they will perform bad ( so increase core base bus speed or multiplicers)

to lock fps to a fix value you need a progroam like radeon pro (which is for amd Gpu) you need to look for something for nvdia which i have no knowledge about.

name font and graphis settings are 2 diff things, the lag generated by visual effect on skill is very few actually, the more you downgrade the visual raw disdtance the less you will have fps drops.

To the fps drop also take part some add ons which are either bad optimized in your char settings or just ebcause theya re active.
WSCT is one of the main cultrips even if optimized it will still make happen fps drops. the only add on to run which are problem free are:

-buff head
-enemy (and even on enemy i can see some fps drop but you cant do with out it...)
So lowering the Draw Distance is one of the main things to do for the fps drop and then set frame at 30 FPS ?
"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."

Darkenya [WE]

Eisboleas

Post#13 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:02 pm

Are these good settings to lower FPS drops ?

"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."

Darkenya [WE]

tlitschye

Post#14 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:34 am

I also have those FPS drops.

And we are not talking about huge zergfights and so on.

When im walking trough IC i get an FPS drop for some milliseconds to like 5 FPS and then back to over 100.
This repeats itself EVERY 5 to 10 Seconds.
I dont understand it, because in my opinion no addons have to do much work in IC during that time...

my specs should be way over the top with i7, 1080Ti, enough ram and so on.

Any suggestions?

oaliaen

Post#15 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:27 pm

Try this:

Open your nvidia Inspector and; Texture Filtering Negative LOD bias--> CLAMP
Threaded Optimization---> OFF

This guys togheter is like a miracle..now i can do sieges whit no problem at all.

Alfinnete
Banned

Post#16 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:49 pm

oaliaen wrote:Try this:

This guys togheter is like a miracle..now i can do sieges whit no problem at all.
I'll try this and feedback.

pouria

Post#17 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:40 am

oaliaen wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:27 pm Try this:

Omg thank you so much, this works for me!

Acidic

Post#18 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:07 am

My suggestion would be to delete all the addon that you disabled. Even disabled addon s have hooks in the game

Ads